Chapter 19 - Connection

~Dean's Point Of View~

We have just battled ghosts of people who have died that we couldn't save. They are called the Witnesses. It had to do with the apocalypse. Right now I could care less about that. I want to find Nikki. She has been missing for basically 4 days now. Her car was left outside of the hospital. He bag was gone and so was she. She left her cell phone on the seat. I don't think she would run away. Not now anyway.

I wanted to find her but I obviously couldn't She promised she wouldn't leave. I know we have to go find her. Somehow we must. She would do it for me and Sam. Tomorrow morning we are going to find her whether the guys like it or not. I just need to get a quick cat nap.

I hear something and open my eyes. I'm still on the floor with my head on the pillow and a blanket on me. Then I feel like someone is just watching me. I quickly move. There was a man in the shadows. I then look hard enough and it is Castiel looking at me.

"Hello Dean." He said in his hoarse voice.

"Cas? What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I'm here because I want you to trust me and I want you to know that the Witnesses were part of the 66 seals that are going to be broken."

"Seals? Like a bottle cap seal?" I asked him.

"Something like that. There are 66 seals that have to be broke to let Lucifer out of his cage in hell. He will then be able to walk the earth." He told me.

"You can't be serious. Angel's, Lucifer? What the hell is going on?" I asked Castiel.

"It all has to do with the apocalypse."

"When Lucifer walks free, the apocalypse starts?"

"Yes. Souls will be committed to sin and Lucifer will be able to have his army build up more. More Demons will be able to be free. Once Lucifer walks, all hell with literally break loose." He warned me.

"So you want me to trust you and all?" I asked Castiel.

"Yes."

I got up and walked up close to him. He doesn't seem scared and he don't act like a human. He does have a human meat suit. Well that is what he says. I need to talk to Nikki about this. I would believe her over this guy. Is he really an angel?

"You know I can hear your thoughts right?" Cas said.

"Stay the hell out of my head." I growled at him.

"You want to find your girlfriend?" He asked me. I just stared at him with a squint.

"You took her away didn't you." I said to him.
"Dean. She is a key to helping you get rid of all the Demons, Vampires, Dragons, Werewolves, spirits, and more. Demons know what she is. Angel's know what she is. They both don't like it." He told me.

"She's dangerous?" I asked him.

"To you. No. To monsters. Yes. To me. Well that's debatable." He told me."She has to get her powers under control and learn all that she can before everything goes down. The demons find her a threat but want her to see if they can posses her and be more powerful than heaven. Angels want her to keep her away from them."

"Where is she Cas?" I asked. He looked out the window which was now bright. It showed Nikki in a petting a deer after feeding it something. Then she just started walking again. She had her bag on her back. The window went back to what it was and then I looked at him.

"She's safe and on her way to you." Cas said. I looked back at the window and then to where Cas was but is now gone.

"Son of a bitch." I growled.