Sacrifice: Chapter 5

*Jimin's POV*

That late evening, i decided to take a long hot bath in the tub after arriving home from work.

I'm really tired.
Physically.
Emotionally.

Why did i fucking do it?

I was in a good, solid relationship with a great girl. I could've married her one day.
But, no. I decided to fuck things up by cheating on her with my co-worker.

She's just a slut to me. Why did i do it?? It's not like (y/n) neglected me or something. (Y/n) was perfect.
Her imperfections were everything to me. She may not have the best body.
Or the perfect hair.
Or skin.
And her weird antics. I love all that. I have grown to love just all that about her for 3 years. Why in hell did i let a newbie ruined it?
I lay in the tub. Probably, a little too long. I raised up both hands to take a look at my fingers. Pruny. Gah, one last dip inside the milky water, I'll be out.

{throwback}
*Jimin's POV*

As soon as i opened my eyes after feeling a soft tiny hand rub my tummy. I woke up to her starring at me, smilling.

"You want pancakes??" She asked, sitting at the edge of the bed on my side.

(Y/n) had her long hair in a bun. She wore her usual white, long sleeves tshirt with white and pink hearts women's boxers. She's that type of girl. Wearing something comfy to bed. I like that :)

I nodded. Feeling that it is still too early for me to talk.
Being obedient as always, she hurriedly got up and was about to head for the door untill she stopped in her tracks.

Her head turned towards me.
"What's wrong, babe?" I asked, groggily.

She walked back towards the bed. Climbed up, hovered over me and gave me a quick but sweet peck on the lips. I smiled while running my hand on her face, appreciating her love.
She returned back the smile and quickly got out to make us breakfast.

{present time}
*Jimin's POV*

I bobbed my head out of the water. Gasping for air before i started crying again.
"FUCK.....!!!!!!" I cried. Punching the water. Disappointed in myself.

At the time, i really felt....like i was....about to step back to my old self.
That horrible dreadful feeling.....came back again.

I can't. It probably won't be worth it.

But....the feeling was way too strong to push away.

'I need to get a razor.'.