Sacrifice: Chapter 22

*Your POV*

Both me and Tae were on our way to see Jimin at the hospital. He said it was his final night there and that he'll be discharged tomorrow morning.

"Jiminnie's going to flip when he see this. But, is it okay to be bringing him foods like this, Tae?" I asked him, looking down on the duck noodles soup on my lap.
"Yeah, it's fine. It's the leg that's injured. So, i think it'll be fine. Plus, it's only soup. " he took a glance over at me, smiling. Then turns his attention back to the road.

We reached the hospital and immediately went to his ward. Finding him sleeping so soundly.
I went directly towards the bed, taking out one of his favourite meals and placing it on the table that hovered above his leg.

I stared at his face. That peaceful, soft, innocent face. My eyes wandered around his complexion. Taking my time to appreciate him.
His plumped lips parted slightly and they look even more plump than usual when he sleeps. To be frank, i don't even know whether that was fact or just my eyes 😂 It took a whole lot of self control not to touch or kissed them.

"(Y/n)....!" I nearly jumped as i heard Taehyung hissed at me from across the room.
"You're going to wake him up...!" He scolded.

I looked down and honestly did NOT realized that my hand was lifted, almost touching his face.
I quickly pulled them to my sides, stepping back from the bed.

"It wasn't me. It was his face.....!!" I whispered back at Tae, joking.
No seriously when did i ever lifted my own hand before this?

"Uhmmm..." as i was about to sit next to Taehyung, we both heard a slight moan coming from Jimin.
I came towards the bed, sitting myself near him, being careful not to touch his bad leg.

I place a hand over his tummy, as i always wake him up every morning that way.
"Jimin..." i whispered, rubbing on his stiff tummy, thinking how long has it been since he ate a proper meal.
Jimin slowly opened his eyes then navigates to me. A smile began to surfaced.

"(Y/n)...what time is it?" Groggily, he asked.
"10am ish."

"So early..." rubbing his eyes, trying to sit up.
"I did promise I'd come first thing, right? I'd come way early but the hospital here only let's visitors come at 10."  I explained, helping him sit up as Taehyung tried to adjust the bed.

Jimin said nothing just responded with a smile — until his eyes widened and captured onto something he fanboys about.
" SOUP. I SMELL SOUP. DUCK SOUP." He cried out, widening his eyes towards the delicious duck soup that was sitting beautifully right in front of him.

I couldn't help but to smile and laugh a little, observing the way he eats his meal, looking a little famished.
"The food here sucks a little. I was about to go crazy." Jimin admitted, mid-chewing.

He seems a bit more better in terms of his behavior. Not like the gloomy self he was these past few months. But i can't be sure because sometimes, certain things just triggers it back.

"Want some? " he offered to Taehyung.
"If i eat that, (y/n) will have my head. She strictly says i can't touch your food even if you offered it to me." He ratted me out.

"What the fuck, Tae...." i facepalmed, covering half of my bashful face from Jimin.

"Baby...you can't do that to people. That's not the kind of (y/n) I'm use to. Who taught you that?" Jimin scolded me with a gentle tone of voice as Taehyung did all sorts of annoying faces behind his back, trying his best to get on my nerves once again.

'I will literally have your head on a silver platter soon once we reach home.' I thought, silently plotting Tae's death.

~~