Chapter 10- I don't have a purpose now that she's gone...

-3 months later-

Aleah's POV

I felt like I was trapped in my own thoughts, I opened my eyes, there were doctors surrounding me.

"W-what's going on....?" I said in a quiet, raspy voice, my throat dry.

A doctor shoved water into my hand.

I drank it slowly, it felt like my throat was on fire.

I wimpered slightly.

All I wanted was Andy and my baby. I forced myself to drink the water, and onceI finished and the doctors left, I picked up my phone, dialing Andy's number.

Andy's POV

I looked at my phone, was I seeing things?! Aleah?

I answered, "Aleah?"

"Andy. What happened?"

"I'm on my way."

"Okay." she hung up, and I drove to the hospital, going to her room.

Aleah's POV

Andy walked in, I sat up,

"Where's Kyra, Andy?"

He ran to me, hugging me tightly, crying.

He buried his face in my neck.

"She's gone..." he said quietly.

My face paled, it felt like my heart stopped when he said those two words.

"She can't be!" I said between sobs.

Andy looked at me, tears pouring from his eyes, down his cheeks, then he looked down,

"But it is, Aleah...someone suffocated her. She's gone."

He picked up his phone, showing me pictures of her lifeless body. I cried harder.  He went on,

showing me pictures of her casket and gravestone. After seeing those it would be impossible for me to stop crying.

"I cant live without her, Andy. I have no purpose being alive if I dont have her." I looked down, Andy lifted my face back up, gently. He kissed me passionately, once.

"Aleah, do you know how hard it has been these past three months, without either of you. I didnt think I could live any longer without you. But I did. Because I knew you would need me more than anybody else, because only I understand what your going through right now. Please stay strong for me, like I did for you. I love you, Aleah." I kissed Andy, again, then backed away, "I love you, too, Andy. I'll stay strong. For you, and because I know thats what Kyra would want."

He hugged me tightly, and we cried together.

When I was able to go home, I went to Kyra's room, standing in her doorway, "Baby, always remember mommy loves you..." I said quietly, picking up her blanket, hugging it to my chest, Andy walked up behind me, wrapping his arms around me.

"She will always be our babygirl. No matter what. No one can ever take her place." I turned around in his arms, laying my head on his chest, he tightened his arms around me.

"I love you, Andy," I said softly.

"I love you, too, Aleah," He kissed my head, we stood there, trapped in our own thoughts, trying to find ways to escape the sorrow and remember the moments that brought us the most happiness.

_______________________________________________

Votes? :)