LITTLE STAR

Promises are meant to be broken. Sorry!! :(

Jimin's POV

It's already past ten and I'm still home alone. They all went out for dinner and didn't wake me up.

I called Jin hyung and he said that they thought I'm too tired of today's events so they let me sleep.

I am sitting at the couch crossing my arms when they came. Pouting my lips for them to recognize that I am not happy.

Jin hyung shouted my name and told me to help him drag two drunk figures.

"Yah! What happened? Why are they drunk?" I asked after dragging Taehyung on the couch.

Jin literally throw Jungkook beside the sleeping Taehyung before answering. "Well it's manager~hyung's birthday that's why we ate outside then he asked me if we want to drink some rice wine since we don't have a schedule until tomorrow afternoon. And this!" he kicked Jungkook's leg. "This kid. Too excited of being an adult agreed. And this!!" he kicked Taehyung's leg which made him groan. "Didn't help me to stop Kookie and agreed with him as well."

I just shook my head and ask again. "Namjoonie hyung let them? Where are the other hyungs anyway?"

"They left after we eat, saying they need to finish some work and-"

"Yah Jungkookie! You can't defeat me you kid!" Taehyung suddenly shouted while raising his hand.

Jin hyung kicked him again. "Well after they left we all agreed on drinking a few."

"This doesn't look like a few." I commented.

"That's the plan. Then my mom called and we chat for about an hour. When I came back all the rice whine are gone and they ordered more!" he kicked them again while saying that.

"Manager hyung let them?" I asked again because that's impossible for him to let us get drunk in a public place.

"Manager hyung's friend came and they talked in private. So all in all this is partly my fault." Jin hyung stood up. "Please get a bowl of cold water. I'll get some clean towels and let us clean them. They are filthy."

I nodded and did what he told. When I came back they're not in the living room and Jin walking towards me. "I brought them to their rooms. You take care of Taehyung since you shared a room with him."

~~

"Taetae please stay still! I need to put your sweat pants!" I said. Totally annoyed by him.

"Jimin~ah you could've just told me you want to see this body of mine.." he said seductively with matching wink.

I wrinkled my nose. "You wish."

He furrowed his eyebrows and stood up. "Why?! Oh wait! Don't answer that. I already knew. Because of Jungkook!"

"What are you talking about? And please lower your voice.." I asked.

"Why it's always him huh Jiminie?! Is it because of his bunny smile?! But I got a box smile!! Everyone likes it!!

You always say that he's cute?! Am I not cute to you?!" He shouted.

"Tae I don't understand you. Why are you comparing yourself to Jungkook?" I asked, confused of his randomness.

"Is it because he's pale?! I have a fair skin! You ungrateful rascal!

Is it because he's a muscled pig now?! I can grow a muscle if you want me to!!" He continued his rant and started crying.

I hugged him even though I'm still confused. "You don't need to do anything Tae, you're always perfect to me. You'll always be my pretty Taetae."

He hugged back and I caressed his hair. "Let's talk when you're sober okay? Now sleep!" I said then slap his butt.

He chuckled and pushed me. "Woaahh! Dirty!" I laughed at him. "Jiminie can you sing me for me?"

I sighed and nodded at him. "What song do you want me to sing?"

"Uhmm. The song you said that fits me the most please.." he mumbled while we both lay on his bed, still hugging each other.

I cleared my throat before humming and started to sing the middle part..

nae peum-e ankin chae konhi jam-deun neol bomyeon
naneun jamshi-do nuneul ddeol su eobseo
iroeh-ke yeppeun-de
sumi meojul geot kat-a
naega eotteoh-ke jam-deul su itt-gettni

na-eui sarang, na-eui jeonbu
haneul-i nae-run cheonsa
na-eui du nuneul, na-eui se-sang-eul
modu hum-chyeo beo-ryeosseo

Little star.. Tonight..
bamsae naega ji-kyeo-jul keoya

nun-eul kamgo naega ha-neun
i-ya-gil ja deul-eo-bwa
na-eui yaegi-ga kkeut-nagi jeon-e
neoneun kkum-eul kkul geo-ya

Little star.. Tonight..
bamsae naega ji-kyeo-jul keo-ya

nae sarang.. Tonight..
bamsae naega ji-kyeo-jul keo-ya
pyeong-saeng naega ji-kyeo-jul keo-ya..

I smiled at his sleeping figure then kissed him on his forehead. "Goodnight my angel.."

~~

Jungkook's POV

I really want to confess to Jiminie hyung so even though I'm still drunk and swaying, I walked to their room and surprised to see him and Taehyung hyung hugging each other.

I think my nose flared with fire in jealousy and about to interrupt their moment when I heard Jimin hyung said. "-You're always be perfect to me. You're always be MY pretty Taetae."

My heart shattered in pieces. I can't breath for a second. And my knees went weak. I need to get out of here. I need air or water or anything. My heart is racing so fast I think I'm going to explode.

I guess Jin hyung was right. Maybe I was too late to get Jimin back. Maybe he already moved on. That I can't take what's gone and even being the golden maknae can't undo this. I was too confident, too cocky, so full of myself.

I went to the kitchen to drink some water and cry silently at my lost.

"Jungkook-ah.. are you crying?" a person I didn't want to see this moment suddenly asked from the kitchen door.

I slowly looked at his beautiful face and mumbled. "Leave me alone please.."

He looked confused and concerned at the same time then shrugged. "I'll just get some water and medicine for Tae's hangover tomorrow. You should take some too."

He left after getting all he needed. "F*ck! I love you." I mumbled at his retreating back.

~~

Please don't hate me for breaking my promise (if that's a promise) about posting this chapter earlier. I really need to work overtime this past few days. :( Hope you'll understand.