KISSES Part 2

continuation..

Jimin's POV

*earlier that day*

Hobi-hyung dragged me inside the company's comfort room and pinned me on the wall.

I laughed at him nervously and asked. "Hyung.. w-what are you doing?."

"You.." he whispered. His breath tickles my left ear. "You.. Yoongi.. Taehyung.. kissed.."

My eyes widen. "Hyung.. It was not like that," I defend.

He looked at me with glimmering eyes from tears and leaned closer. "Sorry Jimin.. I.. I have to do this.."

I just shut my eyes tightly and let him kiss me. He gave me a light peck on my lips then rest his head on my shoulder. I caressed his hair to stop him from sobbing. "I-it's fine hyung, please stop crying. I hate it when you're like this."

After a while, he looked up and smiled at me. That wide smile he always have when he's happy. "Thanks Jimin. Let's go back to them."

I shrugged at him and he run out of the C.R. like a child. I sighed heavily and rubbed the back of my neck while looking at him. What am I doing? Letting everybody kiss me as if that's a normal thing to do! Aishh. I think I'm going crazy.

~~~

*much earlier that day*

I quickly get out of my shared room and walked fast to the bathroom. My face plastered with embarrassment and tinted with pink.

A hand gripped my wrist from behind me. "No. It was an accident so it's fine!," I blurted out without looking.

"Huh? What are you saying?," Yoongi asked. "Something happened? You're walking too fast."

"N-nothing hyung," I replied. I pulled my hand away from his grip. "I'm going to take a bath."

He looked at me with an unreadable expression and the next thing I know I was pinned against the wall and his lips are on mine.

My eyes widen from shock and pushed him. "W-what was that for?!," I asked. He just shrugged and walked away. Then looked back and said coldly. "I'll use the bathroom after you so do whatever you need to do fast."

"B-but.. you.. Aishh!! You're so weird Min Yoongi!!!," I shouted at him and stomped inside the bathroom and looked at the mirror. Two kisses within 10 minutes?! The f*ck is happening?

After taking a bath I quickly get back to our room just to be welcome by a glaring Taehyung. "Yah!! You're always glaring at me. What I did wrong this time?!," I asked him.

He looked away while I get some clothes. "You should get ready Taetae. Manager hyung will get furious if we're late with schedules again," I said while dressing up.

"I saw what happened.." he whispered still looking at my bed. "You and Jungkookie kissed."

My neck stiffened from what he said. "It was an accident Tae. You said you saw it so you should know that it wasn't intentionally happened," I said trying to sound calm.

"If it wasn't for your stupid headphones scattered and you being a dirty kid, nothing like that would happen!," he said matter of factly.

I looked at him in disbelief. "You seriously blaming me? What the hell Tae? Are you saying I intended that to happen?!," I hissed, a little furious at him.

"I don't know.. Maybe. I don't know what to say anymore.." he mumbled.

I sat on his bed and rubbed his leg. "Tell me what is happening with you Tae. I'm really confused right now."

"Pabo.. you always whine about Jungkook being dense but you're much denser than him."

"Huh?"

"Don't you get it Jiminie?! I like you!! Why don't you just forget Jungkook and like me back?!," he said. Eyes full of anger and sadness.

"I-I didn't know.. S-since when? How?," I asked, still can't believe his confessing.

"Maybe since the day I met you? I really don't know when and how. But one thing's for sure. My feelings are real Jiminie," he said not looking at me.

"I-I don't know what to say Taehyung.. I-it's my first time hearing a confession and from a really close person to me. I just don't know what to say.. I'm sorry.." I honestly said and apologized.

He gave me a sad smile and nod his head. "It's fine Jiminie. I understand. Just.. let me do this please?" he said and quickly gave me a wet kiss and run out of our room.

Then everything just happened too fast and I was kissed for the third time that day. I just hope that doesn't affect our friendship because I don't want Taehyung to distance himself from me again.

~~~