ANNOYING KOOKIE

For the past days since the incident between Jimin and Jungkook, the younger always find his way to be noticed by his short hyung which Jimin find extremely annoying.

The lead singer now understand how Jungkook felt before. He just sighed and shook his head. The tables are turned now. He's the one being chased.

"Jimin, try this. It's amazing." His thought was cut by Yoongi who's trying to feed him again that morning.

He hesitantly open his mouth. But the food never even touched his lips because someone snatched it. "Hmmmmmm. Dursh wush gurd (That was good)," Jungkook said while chewing.

"Yah!! That was not for you!," Yoongi slap the latter's head lightly.

The younger just giggled then sat comfortably between the two and started eating. He looked at Jimin and gave him a wide grin.

Jimin just rolled his eyes at him while Yoongi was scowling. He then whispered to him. "I told you.. I won't give you up.. You're mine only."

Cringe crawl from the back of Jimin's neck and pulled his head away from the younger.

~~

After some photoshoots and meetings, all the members made their way to their awaiting van.

The maknae looked around, searching for Jimin. His brows knitted when he spotted him having a happy conversation with Hoseok and their arms are locked with each other.

He fastened his pace and forcefully untangled their arms which made the two stumbled a little and walked past them.

Hoseok grabbed his wrist and asked. "The hell is wrong with you?."

"You're blocking my way," the youngest replied and gave them a fake smile.

Hoseok looked at Jimin mouthing 'something's wrong with him' which he replied by a shrug and continued walking.

When he walked past Jungkook he heard him whispered or hissed "mine.." which made him froze a bit and turned back to look at him.

Jungkook was smiling like a maniac when he saw his hyung's reaction then jogged his way to their van.

~~

They don't have much schedule that afternoon so Taehyung asked Jimin if he can help him on their dance and to hang with him since he was so awkward with him this past few days.

He found him on the living room just lying on the floor. "Jimin~ah, help me with our dance, please? I really don't get some of the routine even if I watched the video for I don't know how many times," he pleaded.

Jimin agreed and said, "Okay, I'll just change my clothes then we head to the studio."

Taehyung's face lit up and nodded.

This conversation didn't go unheard by Jungkook so he quickly changed his clothes and gear up on a matter of seconds.

After changing he barged inside his hyung's shared room. "Ready?"

Both of Jimin and Taehyung looked at him, confusion written all over their faces.

"Oh~ I mean.. I'm going to practice our dance for our next performance. Wanna come?" he said, clicking his tongue for his stupidity.

Jimin shook his head. He already got what Jungkook are doing so he faked him a smile and said, "That's good! Tae needs someone to help him regarding our dance. You can help him."

"B-but I didn't get some of the routines too. I also need you help!" he replied.

His hyungs looked at him as if he said the weirdest thing on earth. "What?!"

"You never seek for Jimin's help. You always go to Mr. Son or Hoseok hyung when you didn't get something," Taehyung pointed out.

"Mr. Son is busy right now with his upcoming wedding and Hobi hyung is out with the other hyungs too,"he retorted, congratulating himself for a good alibi.

The oldest of the three scratched his head. "Let's just go," he said completely annoyed, leaving the two who are now glaring at each other.

"I know what you're doing Jungkook. Stop it," Taehyung hissed, clenching his his fist tightly.

The maknae just shrugged, not intimidated by him.

Taehyung sighed heavily and stomped out of the room and purposely bumping Jungkook on his side.

~~

Daeng!! It's been so long :)

Have you seen how Tae will look like in Hwarang? Waahh. So cool right? Right?

Anyway. Belated Happy Birthday to me :D