LOSING HOPE

Karma's a real bitch. Last update I just wanted to mess with you guys about choosing the ending. Then after reading your comments, I don't know. I found myself stressing on who should I end Jimin with.

I'll just stick to my original plans I guess. No hate please. deJK.

Jimin's POV

I stared as he started to move his body along the music. Beautiful is all my eyes can see right now.

"Are you just gonna stare?" Hoseok asked me when he noticed that I'm staring at his reflection in the mirror.

"Huh?," I said and sit comfortably on the floor. "I'm not here to dance."

He gave me a questioning look. "So why are you here?"

I pouted at his cold voice. "I have nothing to do today. The hyungs all have schedules, same with Jungkook and Taehyung."

"Oh? Well I like that I am your last option Jimin," he said, rolling his eyes at me.

"Aniyo!," I answered defensively. "I also want to talk hyung."

"About what?"

"Well.. I noticed that you're avoiding me since yesterday and I don't know what I did wrong," I said trying to hide the sadness in my voice.

"Ohh! So you've noticed," he sighed and sit beside me. "I just.. I don't know why I'm avoiding you actually."

"So I was right. You're really avoiding me," I answered and looked down.

"Maybe because you don't need me to accompany you anymore since you have them now."

"Huh? Hyung I don't understand you," I said with a knitted brow.

"You don't? I said I am not much needed now since you and Taehyung are in good terms again. Jungkook is now chasing you and Yoongi hyung.. well he's white."

"He's asian! What are you saying?" I looked at him in disbelief.

"Babo, I'm saying he's pale," he mumbled. "Anyway, I'm going to practice again." He stood up and dusted his pants.

I grabbed his wrist. "Please don't be like this hyung," I pleaded.

He looked down at me and his gaze became soft. As if he's going to cry. "I'm doing you a big favor here Jimin."

"What do you mean? How is avoiding me a big favor? Whatever is that, I don't care. I want you by my side hyung. Just like before."

"It doesn't work like that Jimin! How can you be so selfish? You want me to be with you? Stay as a friend while watching you being happy in someone else's arms?!" He suddenly yelled.

I flinched. My eyes started to itch and tears started to escape. "Do you think I want this? I don't want to hurt any of you. My head's going to explode thinking on how can all of us can be happy. It's too hard hyung. I hate to see you sad. I hate to see Taehyung cry. I hate to see Yoongi hyung disappointed. But what can I do? Please tell me."

He kneel down in front of me, a hand started to caress my left cheek and he gave me his softest smile. "At some point, somebody is going to get hurt. It's inevitable Jimin. I told you I'm doing you a favor. This is it. I'm willing to get hurt by giving you up for you to be happy," he choked a sob. "All I want for you is to be happy. To see those precious smile on your lips, to see those eye smile of yours, to hear your laugh. Your laugh is music to my ears by the way," he chuckled a bit. "If getting hurt is the only way, I am more than willing just to see you happy."

I even cried harder after hearing those words. He's right I'm selfish. I always thought I'm a selfless kid, that's what they're always say about me. Now that I thought of everything. I'm even worse than the Jungkook before. I didn't consider Hoseok's feelings because I was too busy chasing our maknae while Jungkook didn't consider mine because he was confused and unsure.

I hugged him tightly. "I'm so sorry hyung. I'm really sorry."

He patted my back softly. "It's okay Jimin. Hyung will be fine. Because I am J-Hope!," I giggled. "I will not avoid you again. Ever."

"Thank you, I wish in some parallel universe, my stupid self choose you," I said which made him laugh.

"The f*ck are you saying? Parallel universe? Well I hope so.." he smile sadly and he pulled himself from our hug. "Stop watching weird shows and reading weird fictional books."

I pouted at him. "Now you're being mean hyung."

"Aigoo. My Jiminie is so cute," he said and started to pinch both of my cheeks. He made fun of my face by squeezing it with both hands he said I looked like a fish.

"Yah, stop it." I said, pretending to be mad. But that only made him even more.. well even more Hoseok. If you know what I mean.

We're at that moment when someone spoke from the other side of the room. "Am I interrupting something?" he said in a shyly manner.

We both looked up at the source. "Yes you are," I said.

~~

Hoseok's POV

After our talk, realization hits me that I was wrong. Avoiding him wasn't the right thing to do. This is hard for Jimin too. Knowing him to be a kind person. I realized that his happiness is my top priority.

So even though it hurts, I chose to be on his side. I started to make fun of his cute cheeks when someone spoke from the other side of the room. "Am I interrupting something?" he said in a shyly manner.

We both looked up at the source. "Yes you are," Jimin answered in a cold tone when he saw Jungkook peeked his head inside the studio.

I saw when Jungkook's shy smile falter and he looked down. "Oh.. o-okay.. I'll just come back later I guess," he mumbled and slowly closed the door.

"You shouldn't have done that," I said after awhile. "He's trying his best Jimin."

"I know. I just don't want to get hurt again. I'm sick of being hurt by him over and over again."

I sighed and ruffled his hair. "Coward," I commented. "So since I'm out of the picture, who's you're going to choose now?"

"Uhmm. Can you help me choose?," he asked back which made me laugh outside and tearing inside.

"I'm rooting for Taehyung," I finally said after a few seconds of pretending to be thinking.

"Why Tae?"

"I don't know. You look good together," I shrugged.

"Let's go home hyung. I'm starving," he said and stood up.

"You should fix yourself first Jimin. I don't want them to think I made you cry," I said while standing up.

"You made me cry hyung. I'll tell that to Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung. Be ready for scolding," he said laughing then ran out of the studio.

I just shook my head and yell. "Yah Park Jimin!! Wait for me!!"

~~