Jonghyun: The God

A/N: Sorry for not updating last week. I had a ton of work and school related stuff any who I hope you enjoy this chapter.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jonghyun was displeased with Onew. He trusted him to leave the main house and he betrayed him, taking longer than he should. He probably spend some time with Key, just thinking about it infuriated him.

As Onew kneeled before him Jonghyun snickered and stood in front of him. "You reek! I can smell him all over you.", he yelled kicking him on his side. He saw Onew wince in pain and laughed. he pulled him by the hair forcing him to look up at him."Did you have fun with him? Am I not enough for you! What has he given you?", he yelled not giving him a chance to answer, truthfully he didn't want to know. "I gave you a home, when your parents didn't want you. I protected you from everyone when they all made fun of you, and this is how you repay me?". "Go to your house and get out of my presence", he yelled throwing his glass of wine at Onew's feet.

Onew stood bowed once more and left.

Once Onew had left Jonghyun began to cry. He didn't want Onew to leave him like Amber did. He felt lonely, he wanted to be like the other zodiac members. But the god couldn't be their friend, the god was their superior, the god had to remain in control. He was better than them all, the god had to be respected and feared. That what he was told by his parents and the servants who served the previous god. He knew it was half true, if it wasn't for the curse no one would have remain by his side, not the zodiac members, not the servants, and specially not his parents. His parents were happy and overjoyed when they found out he was cursed as the god. They gave them the biggest house in the Main house, they gave them tons of money, and they ruled over the curse beings and their families. After they received all that they left him in the hands of Kibum's mom to race him, only coming over to see him on his birthday's and holidays. At the age of ten he began to live with his parents and Onew. Once he was old enough to rule, his parents once again started to enjoy the money and often disappeared due to them traveling. He still saw them from time to time due to Onew begging him to. If it wasn't for the curse maybe he would have actually grown up with parents. He hated the curse but at the same time he was happy the curse was there. It was thanks to the curse that he wasn't alone, if he wasn't the god none of them would remain by his side. Jonghyun wiped his tears away when he heard a knock on the door. "Come in.", he replied as he sat back down.

"Miss Amber wants to see you.", the servant said kneeling before him.

"Let her in.",he instructed.

The servant got up quickly opened the door bowed before Amber and left.

Amber walked in bowed and kneeled before him.

"How's Taemin?", he asked worried about him.

Amber looked up at him, "He should be fine in two days. I gave him some medication.".

"Get up.", he instructed, "Tell me about the girl. Luna isn't it?"

Amber stood and went to sit across from him. "Your home hasn't changed a bit. How is your health?"

"Never mind me. I didn't ask for a doctor's visit.", he replied not wanting to let his guard down, or to let her know he was experiencing pain. "Tell me about the girl, how did she found out about the curse? And don't think about lying to me."

"Luna is Minho's friend from school.", she began to explain what happen.

"So she saw Jinki and Kibum transform? What about Minho?", he asked.

"No she didn't see Minho transform just Key and Onew.", she replied.

"Why did you allow Minho to bring her over? I trusted you with him. You were suppose to look after him!", he yelled. "Do I need to bring Minho back here!"