Key:Rescue Mission

"I'm going!",Key stated,"There is nothing you can do to change my mind. Onew is hurt and sick I want to be there for him.".

"Key I understand where you are from, but I don't think it's a good idea for you to come along.", Amber commented,"You are still a bit hurt. Your body can't take another beating if Jonghyun were to catch us.".

"I don't care I want to see him, I want to be there for him.", Key stayed determined,"There is nothing you can say that will prevent me from going.".

"Jonghyun will be able to sense you. We won't even be able to reach him before he kicks us out.", Minho commented.

"He will be able to sense all of you before you even enter the Main House.", Key stated feeling a bit annoyed,"I'm going even if I have to go on my own.".

"I believe Key should go.", Taemin stated,"It will make Onew hyung feel better.".

"He will be able to sense me but he won't be able to see me.I'll go in snake form", Key said as he walked up to Luna,"Please hug me I promise I won't bite you.".

"I still don't think this is a good idea, Key", Amber mention,"We will bring Onew back safe and sound, just stay here please.".

"I'll hug you Key.", Luna smiled..".

"Thank you.", Key smiled.

"Fine.",Amber sighed,"Let's get going now. Taemin you have to lead her to were Onew and Ryeowook are as fast as possible. The amount of time me and Minho will be able to distract Jonghyun won't be much.".

Taemin nodded,"You better not fall behind, if we don't get to them fast enough it will be your fault.".

"I'll try my best.", Luna smiled.

"It will be no ones fault. Lets stop wasting our time and lets go.", Key said.

As they walked to the Main House everyone was in complete silence. Key was feeling a bit overwhelmed with emotions he was exited to see Onew again, but he wished it was in different circumstances. Once they got near the Main house Luna hugged Key and he slithered inside Taemin's shirt wrapping his snake body around Taemin's torso.

Taemin shivered a bit,"Your cold!".

"That doesn't matter stay focused!", Key hissed.

"Sorry.", Taemin answered.

"Are you sure this is the closes place and safest place to hop the fence?",Minho asked.

"Yes I'm positive. Don't worry nothing will happen to Luna.", Taemin responded,"I marked this place last night, now get going.".

As Amber and Minho felt Taemin began to climb the fence, accidentally kneeing Key's body."That hurt.", Key hissed.

"I'm sorry, I'm trying my best here.", Taemin responded.

"Would it be easier to climb if I hug you?", Luna asked.

"Don't even come near me, I would never let you hug me.", Taemin replied.

"In his case it would just make things more difficult.", Key commented as he slithered out of Taemin shirt and onto the wall,"I'll go on ahead.".

"Key come back, you can't leave me alone with her.", Taemin said.

"Sorry, and please hurry.", Key said before heading down the wall and slithering away as fast as he could towards Onew. His whole body ache but he didn't care he didn't care he wanted to be by Onew side. Once he arrived to Ryeowook home he slid through the bars and entered the dark room. Key was having a difficult time seeing, but he was able to sense where Onew was due to his body heat.