Key: A Trade

A/N: Thank you for reading, and commenting I really appreciate it...Hope you enjoy this chapter. 

                                           XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"So you finally figure out what zodiac animal Taemin turns into?", Amber asked Luna as they sat on the couch.

"Yes, it pretty hard not to see him when he turns.", Luna giggled,"So what zodiac animal do you turn in to?".

"I'm not telling you.", she answer.

"No fair if I hug you nothing happens.", Luna whined,"Where am I going to get a boy to hug you.".

Amber smiled and shrugged,"I guess you'll never find out.".

"Come on Amber be nice, every one in school is probably going to refer to me as the girl with the cow.", she pouted,"I had a rough day I believe I deserve a price.".

"I'm glad you all find this very amusing.", Taemin crossed his arms,"Because I don't.".

"Come on at least we didn't ask you to give us some milk.", Amber laughed.

"Come on just stop.", Ryeowook let out a small laugh,"Taemin isn't a cow he's an Ox he doesn't have any udders.".

"Finally someone said it beside me.", Taemin high five him; then pointed at Luna"And you, you just better stay away from me, and not hug me.".

Key just smiled as he saw everyone have fun and interact with each other. His mind kept going back to Onew. Was he cold? Was he eating? Did he get over his cold? Thousands of other thoughts ran through his mind. He was extremely worried about him that he felt like crying again. Key felt a sharp pain in his chest as he began to feel anxious. He felt like a dark cloud was hanging over him, he had a a deep feeling within his soul that something bad was going to happen. 

Amber phone loudly rang,"It's Jonghyun.".

Key gasp and began to whimper when Jonghyun called Amber. He hoped that his premonition wasn't true, he really didn't want anything bad to have happen to Onew. 

"Yes I'll be there right away. Don't move him or give him anything you can hurt him.", Amber talked to Jonghyun over the phone,"No don't send a driver that is just going to waste time. I'll be right there.".

"What happen to Onew?",Key asked his face full of tears,"Don't lie to me I know something happen.".

"He has a fever.", Amber said as she got a she quickly grabbed her equipment.

"Take me with you I need to go see him.", Key demanded,"I'm not taking no for an answer.".

"Key I really wish I could, but Jonghyun won't let you set a foot in the Main House.", she informed him.

"I know I'll go in snake form. Take Luna with you I'll hide in her leg,", he begged as he sniffled.

"I'll go. I want Key to see Mr.Bunny.", Luna said as she stood up the couch,"Tell him you brought me to assist you.". 

"That's great and all but you are suppose to be in school. You three need to be in school.", Amber stated.

"Just take me, we'll figure something out.", Luna stated.

"Fine, but we need to go now.", Amber said as she and Luna walked out the door.

"You two go back to school now.", Key told Taemin and Minho before leaving. He quickly ran and got into Amber's car. The ride to the Main House was silent; Key looked out the car window as he slightly shook his foot unstop out of nervousness. He was happy to be able to see Onew again but at the same time it saddened him that it was going to be in this condition. Key knew Onew had to be in very bad shape seen Jonghyun called Amber; he just hoped that Jonghyun wouldn't notice him, so he could be by his side. Key wanted to take care of him and nurture him back to health. As soon as they got there Luna hugged Key and he coiled in her leg.