Amber:The Hidden Truth

A/N: Well this is three weeks overdue. Anyways I want to thank you all for reading, commenting, and voting I really appreciate it. Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistake I might have missed. I really hope you enjoy this chapter...

                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Why didn't you mention this to us sooner?", Key yelled at Amber.

Onew put his arm around Key's waist; closing the gap between them,"Key please calm down.".

"Calm down? Jonghyun is coming to take you away from me and you want me to calm down?", he yelled as he slightly pushed Onew away,"I can't believe you are taking this so lightly. Do you want to leave me? Do you want to go back with him, after all he did to you?".

"No, of course I don't want to go back with him. He scares me.", Onew confessed,"But there's nothing we can do about it.".

"Key I tried my hardest to convince him to allow Onew to stay. I spend almost all night talking to him but I couldn't change his mind.", Amber said,"I'm sorry.".

"Try harder!", Key got on his knees and begged; tears running down his face."You know what he did to him. You can't allow Jonghyun to take him, please there must be something you can do. You're our only hope, he only listens to you.".

It hurt Amber to see Key this way, he had suffered so much for almost all his life; when he wasn't to blame for anything. She wished there was something she could do to help him but as long as Jonghyun's mother was still around there was nothing she could do."Key.", she said as she and Onew helped him get back on his feet,"There's nothing I can do, he isn't listening to me.".

Onew kissed him on the forehead as he then embraced him tightly,"He has tried to separate us numerous times before, but we always find each other. We always end up together and this time it isn't going to be different. I love you and I will come back to you I promise.".

Key hugged him tightly, burying his face on his chest; his voice sounded faint,"I love you too.".

Amber was a bit startled when he heard the front door slam open. Ryeowook had return from picking up Minho from school and as usual they both were arguing with each other once again.

"I didn't pick you up because I wanted to! I was told to.", Ryeowook said as he entered the house.

"So you always do what you're told? In that case you should.", Minho manage to say before Ryeowook covered his mouth with his hand.

"Shhh!", Ryeowook hushed him;removing his hand from Minho's mouth, "What's going on? Is everyone okay?".

"We need to talk.", Amber pulled Ryeowook and Minho to another room. Since she wanted to give Onew and Key some privacy."I don't know at exactly what time but Jonghyun is coming to take Onew.".

"Is he just taking Onew or is he going to take Ryeowook back too?", Minho interrupted her.

"I'm not sure.", she answered,"He was planning to take them both back to the Main House yesterday but when I talked to him. I sort of manage to change his mind. Whether Ryeowook stays or goes it all depends on Onew now.".

"Onew gave up a lot for me last time, I can't ask him to do the same thing again.", Ryeowook commented.

"Are you willingly going to go back to Main House?", Amber asked.

"Yes.".

"What?!", Minho was in shock,"Are you out of your mind?".

"Key and Onew have suffered a lot and I don't want to be a contributing factor of keeping them separated.I can't and I won't ask Onew to give up his freedom for me, it's wrong. I'm most likely going to get locked up in that prison until I die.", his voice became heavy as he held back his tears,"I know this is a lot to ask but I want all of you to come visit me once in a while, if Jonghyun allows it. I don't want to be completely alone like the the previous cat.".