Taemin: A Helping Hand

A/N: Sorry that I haven't updated in over a week I was busy, but now my schedule is clear so I should be updating weekly again. I also want to thank you for voting and commenting on the chapter, it meant a lot to me...thank you again and enjoy.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Teamin do you know where Jinki hyung is at? We are all very worried, if you know anything please tell me.", Minho insisted.

Taemin felt extremely guilty, if it weren't for him Onew wouldn't have gone missing, "It's all my fault Minho.".

"Taemin what are you saying, did something bad happened to Onew?", Minho asked as he put his hands on Taemin's shoulders,"Answer me!".

"I don't know! I didn't even know he was missing, if he wouldn't have taken the blame for my idea he wouldn't be missing right now.", Taemin confessed still in a state of shock,"I need to go talk to Jonghyun hyung, I need to confess everything.".

"Are you crazy Taemin, you can't say a word to Jonghyun.", Minho caressed his face,"Please calm down, if you say something, he is going to hurt you.".

"What am I suppose to do Minho?", Taemin asked,"If something happened to Onew hyung for protecting me. I would never be able to forgive myself.".

"I don't think Jonghyun would kill him, or torture him. He has a soft spot for Onew,", he stated,"he probably has him hidden somewhere in the Main House.".

"I hope so.", Taemin sighed feeling a bit calmer. Minho always knew what to say to make him feel better. "I'll go look for him right now.", he said as he began to walk away, Taemin wanted to locate Onew right away. 

"Stop! Don't go home yet, Jonghyun would suspect something is up.", Minho said as he prevent Taemin from taking another step. "Just finish the school day and then go find him.".

Taemin sighed knowing Minho was right,"Alright, I'll let you know right away if I find him.".

"When you find him, let him know that Key is okay and that he loves him.", Minho stated.

"Okay.", Taemin smiled,"I have to go Kai is waiting for me.".

"Taemin wait.", he sighed,"Don't get to close to Kai, I'm afraid he is going to hurt you, to get back at me.".

"I don't know what happened between you two and I don't care. I like Kai just like you like Luna.", he said. Just mentioning Luna's name made him mad,"Besides the only that hurt me here is you.".

"I was going to tell you about Luna, I was just looking for the perfect time.", he defended himself,"I had no way to contact you to let you know.".

"You could have told me yesterday when I met her.", he stated,"But you didn't, did you? It just doesn't matter anymore.". Taemin walked away from Minho , he was hoping Minho would stop him but to his dismay he didn't.

"Taemin, it's everything alright? Kai asked as he put his arm around Taemin's shoulder.

"It's going to be.", Taemin smiled,"Should we get back to that tour.". Taemin wasn't paying much attention to Kai as he gave him a tour of the school. All he could think about was Minho staying behind with Luna instead of going after him.

"Taemin, did Minho say anything to you?", Kai asked.

"No why? Was he suppose to?". Taemin asked a bit curious about Minho's and Kai's pass.

"Not exactly.", he sighed,"You see Minho kinda hates me. Since I know you and him go way back, i just don't want you to hate me too. I really like spending time with you Taemin, I just don't want you to hate me.".