Taemin: Moving On

A/N: Thank you all so much for voting and commenting it means a lot to me, that you enjoy my stories anyways enjoy chapter 5

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Taemin say hello!", Minho ordered.

Taemin simply eyed Luna up and down and completely ignored her. Feeling a bit jealous and betrayed Taemin walked away without saying a word.

"Taemin! Taemin wait!",he heard Minho call to him.

Taemin ignored him and continued on his way towards the school's office. She must be the reason Minho acting different towards me, he thought to himself as he sat in a bench near the office. He sighed in disappointment, he thought Minho would come after him, but he was no where in sight. Suddenly he felt someone tap his shoulder, "Minho!", he said as he turned around.

"Sorry to disappoint you," the attractive young man said, "I'm not the school's prince.".

"School's Prince?", Taemin questioned.

"That's Minho's nickname. Girls love him, guys want to be him.", he chuckled,"He is very well known and liked by everyone at the school.".

Taemin started to feel a little sad, he decided to come to this school to be with Minho, to keep him company. He thought Minho was completely alone, but instead it was the complete opposite. Minho really didn't need him as much as Taemin thought. Like always it was Taemin he needed Minho, it was Taemin who was completely alone. I must be a burden to him he thought to himself.

"Are you alright?", the young man asked, "You seem  out of it.".

"I'm fine.", Taemin said almost in a whisper as he pitied himself.

"Oh-okay.", the guy sat beside Taemin on the bench, "So how do you know Minho?".

"We're old friends.", he answered.

"Cool. I'm guessing you're new to school right?", he asked.

"Yes, how did you know?", Taemin answered back with a question.

"For starters you didn't know Minho's nickname. Second you're as handsome as Minho maybe even more.", he smiled, "If you weren't new you'll probably be surrounded by people, instead of just being here with just me.".

Taemin blushed at the compliment, "So what's your name? What grade are you in?".

"My name is Kai, and this is my last year.", he answered, "What about you? What's your name and grade?".

"My name is Taemin and it's my last year as well.", he replied, "It's really nice to meet you Kai.".

"The pleasure it's all mine.", he answered as the bell rang, "Class is about to start I better go.".

"Okay , thanks for keeping me company.", he said as Kai stood.

"No need to thank me. I really hope you get assigned to my classes Taemin. Bye!", he said as he then ran off.

"I see you already meet a new friend.", Onew commented.

"His name is Kai.", Taemin answered.

"Why aren't you with Minho and Luna?", he asked.

"That doesn't matter.", he replied. 

"Alright.", Onew smiled, "Well you are all set to start tomorrow. We have some time before we have to head back to the Main House. Do you want to go get some ice cream?".

"Sure.", Taemin answered. As they made their way towards the car. Taemin remember what Minho told him, about putting others before himself. "Onew hyung, I don't want ice cream. I want to go visit Amber and Key.", he said as he remembered a distraught Key living the Main House yesterday.