Key: Seeking Revenge

A/N: Thank for reading, voting and commenting and adding this story to your reading list I really appreciate it. Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes I typed this late at night and I probably missed a few things. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Key had spend most of the night crying; remembering his mother. She was a great and loving mother to both him and Jonghyun; she always cared for them making sure that they were always happy. Key always believed his mother died of an illness like they had told him, he witnessed how her health deteriorated when they took Jonghyun away. He would had never imagined that she would be murdered or that Jonghyun would blame him for her death. He couldn't take the image of his death mother out of his head; his sadness gradually turned into anger. Even though it was unjustified Key now completely understood Jonghyun's hatred towards him; he too wanted to avenge his mother's death. Key wanted to figure out who killed his mother, who was the person that destroyed his family. He wanted to make that person suffer, and in order to do that he knew he first needed to prove his innocence to Jonghyun.

Key got out of bed and changed; he was determined to enter the Main House to talk to Jonghyun. When he exited his bedroom he heard Minho's and Ryeowook's rather loud voices coming from the kitchen. He quickly ran to the kitchen only to have his presence go unnoticed by the both of them.

"Eat it!", Ryeowook yelled.

"Sorry I prefer not to.", Minho answered.

"Amber told me to take care of you, now eat it!", he insisted.

"Taking care of me didn't mean you had to cook for me.", he responded.

"You're so ungrateful.".Ryeowook tried to forced feed oatmeal to Minho but instead of getting it in his mouth he got it on his clothes,"Sorry.", he said as he then started to laugh.

"You don't really seem sorry to me.", Minho said as he grabbed some oatmeal and threw at Ryeowook. They immediately started running around the kitchen throwing oatmeal at each other while they insulted one another.

Key tried to stop them but they didn't listen, he finally lost his patience and yelled,"Stop it! You two are ruining my kitchen!". There was oatmeal every where on the floor, cabinets, and even in the ceiling.

"He started it.", Minho try to defend himself as he flung some oatmeal at Ryeowook.

"I was just trying to feed you.", he said as he moved out of the way; making the oatmeal hit Key instead.

Key glared at both of them."Get out!".

"Key hyung I'm so sorry.", Minho apologized.

"Both of you leave, now.", Key said as he cleaned the oatmeal off his coat.

"Sorry.", Minho bowed before he left to his room.

"I'm sorry too.", Ryeowook apologized as he started to clean the kitchen.

"Let's just get this kitchen clean again.", he said as he then left to the laundry room. Key remove his coat and put it in the washer, he didn't want the stain to dry and have his coat ruined. Once he started the washer he went back into the kitchen and started to clean. He didn't understand why they hated each other so much; he just hoped that the house and his clothes didn't have to get ruined again because of their rivalry.

"Key hyung I'm really sorry.", Minho walked into the kitchen to apologize again.

"Just go to school, I don't want you to be late.", he answered as he continued to clean.