Minho: School's Prince

A/N:Thank you for commenting and voting I really appreciate it. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter...Also sorry for the very late update I got wrapped up I got wrapped up with my other stories and distracted with all the SHINee stuff that happened in KconLA/Dallas Fanmeet. Anywho for those of you who read my story Guardian Angel the next chapter should be posted by tomorrow night if not then Tuesday morning enjoy...
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Minho was stuck working with Sulli on a class project; he was hoping to work with Luna like he always did, but she never made it to class. Sulli kept on talking to him, but he wasn't really listening to her he just nodded his head occasionally to look at least slightly interested. Minho just kept on thinking about Taemin and Luna, he was worried that Jonghyun did something to them; especially since both Taemin and Luna wouldn't reply to his text messages.

"You're really nice Minho.", Sulli smiled as she reached over and grabbed Minho's hand; capturing his attention,"I'm so glad you agreed to work with me.".

Minho retracted his hand and forced a smiled; feeling slightly uncomfortable. "We should probably get started.".

"What's the rush? If we don't finish now we could work on our project at your place.", Sulli suggested.

"I don't think it's possible, it's better if we work on our project here.", he said,"We have more resources.".

"I'll take my laptop.", she insisted,"We'll have everything we need.".

"I can't bring anyone over without permission.", he answered her,"And is nearly impossible for me to ask for permission.", he lied.

"I'm getting the feeling that you just don't want me to come over.", she pouted,"Is it really because you can't get permission or is it because of Luna?".

"Luna? Why would you think she is involved?".

"I'm pretty sure by now you have already heard the rumors going around in school.", she stated.

"No what rumors?", he asked her a bit curious,"What are they saying about Luna?".

"Everyone is saying that you and Luna are an item and are living together because she is pregnant", she informed him,"It isn't true right?".

"Of course not. Luna isn't my girlfriend, doesn't live with me and she is definitely not pregnant.", he answered. Minho was certain that all the rumors were started by Kai; he was the only one who heard that Luna was living with him.

"I'm so glad that the rumors aren't true.", she smiled,"You are perfect and deserve to be with someone perfect. Luna is to weird just the other day she was going around school with a cow.".

Minho put his hand over his mouth to cover his smile; trying his hardest not to laugh,"I'm not perfect at all. Besides there is nothing wrong with riding a cow, I would have ridden it too if I had the chance.".

"Of course you're perfect, you're like a real life prince.", she commented,"And well if you want to ride a cow, I'll try to get one for you.".

"Thanks but that isn't necessary.", he said as he put his notebook away in his book bag,"I'll appreciate it if you can stop call me a prince, I really don't like that. It makes me feel uncomfortable.". 

"I'll try my hardest not to call you that.", she said as they reached the end of class,"Since we didn't get to work on our project in class, come over to my house today.".

"I can't today sorry.", he answered,"We can work on it right now during lunch.".

"I would love to but I have to take a test I missed.", she pouted; putting her stuff away,"We'll start tomorrow, and whatever we don't finish we'll continue it at my house.".