Minho: School Rumors

A/N: I know it's been over a month since I updated this but since it was the holiday season I had a lot of friends and family come over so I really couldn't update anything sorry. For those who may not know I have a new story out called Beautiful Disaster please check it out if you haven't already I will really appreciate it :) Also I opened up a twitter(link in profile) I will update you there when each story will be updated or it for any reason it will be delayed. Feel free to follow me I will follow you back but if you just want to view it that's great too...Any who thank you for voting and commenting I appreciate it and I hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry in advance for any Spelling/Grammar mistakes...

                                                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was five in the morning Minho yawned as he reluctantly got out of bed. He got up earlier than he usually did. He didn't want Key to worry about him and cook him breakfast. He grabbed his school uniform and headed towards the bathroom;he took a shower, changed and got ready for school. After he was done styling his hair he grabbed his book bag and headed towards the kitchen. What happen yesterday was a lot to take in; he didn't know how to react or what to expect. So when he saw a bandage Key and Amber eating in the kitchen table with Ryeowook he was a bit shock.

"Your breakfast is already done.", Key said as soon as Minho entered the kitchen,"If its cold just reheat it.".

"Thank you.", Minho opened the fridge to get some milk to go along with the pancakes Key had cook.

"Good Morning.", Luna greeted everyone as she quickly walked over to Minho's side. "What are they all doing up so early? How's is Key even walking?", she whispered to him.

Minho wasn't surprise to see that Luna was just as shocked as him to see them three sitting in the kitchen table as if nothing happened. "I don't know, but I'm guessing you woke up early since you wanted Key to rest too.", he continued to whispered hoping that they wouldn't hear.

"Yes I didn't want him to cook for us. I seriously thought he would be in bed all day.", she whispered."You saw how badly bruised he was, the cut he got on his back looks very painful.".

"Don't whisper you two, it's rude.", Key stated.

"Sorry." Luna apologized; got her pancakes and went to sit next to Key. "Do you need help with anything? I can stay instead of going to school.".

"Go to school, I'm in a bit of pain but I'm okay.", Key smiled as he then took a sip of his coffee.

"Luna is right. If any of you need help with anything. We don't mind staying.", Minho said as he sat beside Luna.

 "You're both going to school and that's final.", Amber said,"Ryeowook is here to help us anyway.".

Even though they both said they were fine Minho could tell that they were struggling. Amber's aim and balance wasn't as great as it used to be; she was having a bit of trouble eating. Minho wanted to offer her help but knowing her she wouldn't allow it. Key on the hand looked depressed, he was particularly quiet which was so unlike him. His movements were slower than usual due to the pain that he was probably feeling throughout his body. What Jonghyun had done was unfair, Minho felt hopeless he hated seeing them like this but at the same time he admired them. When Jonghyun used to lock him up in the dark room and torture him he would lie to everyone the next day telling them that he wasn't feeling well. He would shut himself from the world and stay in his bedroom all day hoping that Jonghyun wouldn't be bored again and decide to call him over. Minho had never considered himself a coward but as he stared at Amber and Key he started to believe he was. Even though Jonghyun tried to bring them down, Key and Amber both got up the next day ready to face Jonghyun again. They both were fighting for people they loved, they both wanted to break the curse they both weren't afraid of Jonghyun. Minho wished he had the will power and strength to fight back like they did, but he was too afraid of Jonghyun, he was even to afraid to tell anyone but Luna about his relationship with Taemin.