Jonghyun: A Small Change of Heart

A/N: Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and enjoying this story... I hope you enjoy this chapter is to your liking 

                                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jonghyun sat alone in his dark living room; the image of Jinki collapsing kept replaying in his head over and over again. He was happy to have broken Jinki's will, but he didn't like how it turned out. He was genuinely concern, he wanted to go see him to make sure he was okay; but he didn't want to show any weakness. He grabbed a the wine bottle that he had in his living room table and pour himself another glass.

"Sir Luna wants to see you.", a servant informed him as she entered his home.

"Let her in.", he instructed. Jonghyun had been declining to see Luna since she came to live in the Main House. The only reason he decided to see her today was to found out how Jinki was doing. He was sure that Minho was keeping her updated on Jinki's health.

"It's really dark in here.", Luna commented as she turned on the lights.

"Turn them off.", he yelled without bothering to look at her direction.

"Why do you want the lights off, your house is beautiful.", she smiled, bowing before him.

"I'm not going to give you a house tour, if that what you're here for then leave.", Jonghyun stood turning off the lights himself.

"I was wondering if you were alright?", she took a seat on the couch,"It isn't good to be locked up inside all day.".

He was now regretting letting her in, no one had ever disobeyed him before,"Get out now!", he yelled.

She ignored him,"You look thin have you eaten anything yet?".

"Whatever I do doesn't concern you.", he took a sip of his wine. Jonghyun was beginning to get annoyed with Luna; he now knew he wasn't going to found out anything about Jinki from her. "Please leave before I'm force to take you out.".

"Taemin and I are about to eat dinner, come join us.".

"I don't want to.", he forced her to stand as he grabbed her by the arm.

"Ow!ow! Please let go of me, I'll leave.", as soon as Jonghyun let go; she rubbed her arm to soothe the pain."I know you're probably upset and lonely because you miss Mr.Bunny, but if you need anyone to talk to I'm here for you.".

"I don't need your pity, and I don't miss Jinki.", Jonghyun had never met anyone as stubborn as her; he had never felt so powerless.

"We both know that isn't true, you should go pay him a visit.", she suggested,"I know you probably have some guilt for keeping him locked in that room for so long, but it isn't to late to apologize.".

"You don't know anything!", He raised his hand at her. His face became flushed as his hand began to shake; stopping himself from hitting her."Leave or the one who is going to get lock up in there is you.". A smirk started to form in his face as he saw Luna tear up and shake in fear.

"Sorry.", she said as she ran out of Jonghyun home.

Jonghyun threw his glass of wine at the door. He felt angry and guilty; not towards Luna but with himself. He could no longer bear not knowing how Jinki was; he took his cellphone out of his pocket and dialed Amber's number.

"Jonghyun, how are you doing? Are you feeling well?", she answered the phone.

"I'm fine.", he responded,"How's Jinki doing? Is he doing better?".

"His fever went down, and he is now awake.", she answered,"He should be fully recovered in three to five days.".

"Can I bring him back home? Can he recover here?".