Jonghyun: Loneliness

A/N: I want to thank you all for reading, commenting, and voting I really appreciate it. I apologize in advance for any spelling/grammar mistake I may have missed. I really hope you enjoy this chapter...

                                               XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jonghyun was bedridden once again. Even though he wasn't feeling well he decided not call Amber, since what he had was incurable. It was all part of the curse, the price he had to pay for being the god. He felt excruciating pain all over his body each and every time he became sick. He always had a fear of dying young and alone, and every time he got sick he was scared that it would come true.

"How are you feeling?", his mother asked as she came into his room.

"It hurts but it comes and goes.", he answered, not wanting to revealed his fear."When did you get here?".

"Last night.", she informed him,"Why isn't Amber here?".

"I told her to leave. I don't really need a doctor right now, there's nothing she can do about this.",he wince,"I'm really glad you're here I didn't want to be alone.".

"Your father and I are about to leave on another trip. I just came to bring you a souvenir from our previous one.", she reached into her purse and handed him a small snow globe.

Jonghyun held the small snow globe in his hand. It was the exact same snow globe that they always bought him from the airport; each and every time they travel."Could you please stay with me, I really don't want to be alone.", he placed the snow globe in his nightstand.

"If you feel lonely call Jinki, that's why he's here for.".

"I can't call him, he's sick.",he answered in the verge of tears. The pain he was feeling right now was unbearable, he just wanted someone to lay beside him and hold his hand; just like Amber and Jinki use to.

"He should know that your health comes first.", she stated,"I'll send one of the servants to go get him.".

"You can't he isn't here, he's at Amber's.", he informed her.

She laughed,"You complain about being alone, yet you sent everyone away. It makes me believe that what the servants told me is true.".

"What did they say?".

"They told me you freed the cat, please tell me that isn't true.", she stated.

"It's true I let Ryeowook go live with Amber.", he answered."But I ordered him not to tell Taemin anything, so it doesn't really matter where he lives.".

"You're a weak pathetic god. That nobody respects.", she yelled at him.

"Shut up!", he yelled,"All I wanted was your love, but your incapable of loving anyone but yourself. I expected to much of you, you will never be like Kibum's mother. She actually loved me, she would have stayed here with me.".

"She's dead move on.", she mocked him,"You're so pathetic if you actually thought she loved you. She was forced to take care of you, she loved Kibum more than she loved you, just like Jinki does. All of them prefer being with each other instead of being with you, they all hate you. Once they succeed and break the curse. You'll be completely alone, because no one loves you.".

"You're lying that's not true.",Jonghyun began to hyperventilate.

"I'm your mother, why would I lie to you?",she sat on his bed side and grabbed one of the several paper bags; that Jonghyun had on his nightstand drawer,"Calm down Jonghyun, calm down and breath into this.".

Jonghyun started to breath into the paper bag as he tried to regulate his breathing.

"Listen I'm your mother, and even if you don't see it now I want what's best for you. I don't want Kibum to take everything from you. He killed his mother, he'll probably kill Jinki next.", she said as she rubbed his back,"Did you forget that the reason Amber left you was because of him. I thought the both of you were going to get married, but like always Kibum got in the way. I guess her love for you wasn't enough, she preferred to protect him instead of staying with you.".