A/N

Before I get onto the next crazy chapter I gotta self-advertise.

Hear me out because it's actually related to this book!

Back when I first wrote the original shitty version of this book, I made some side books.

I'm still working on one called Cracked and it's about Gil's past. It's not my best stuff because it's kind of old and I haven't updated it in awhile.

The other I restarted, it's called Delicate and it's all about Al and what's going on with him while this main stuff is going on. I reccomend this one fully because it'll intertwine at one point. Plus, it's pretty good so far so there's only positives.

While your at it ya might as well read my other stuff ;0
I've got some Hetalia, Yuri On Ice, The Royal Tutor and some other stuff in the works.

aNYWAY, back to the Delicate book. I love it okay, I know where I'm going with it. There's going to be a big underlying problem that's kind of the entire plot which I haven't revealed yet so I want y'all to guess. I'm literally asking you what's making Al angsty.

If you guess it right I'll write anything for you because you must really have a super power of remembering small details

That's all, nothing's wrong, it's all good news! I would never stop writing this book honestly. I'm really proud of where it's going and to abandon that would be the worst decision of my life.

So yeah, happy guessing and I hope you're enjoying this all as much as I am.

See ya!