something, really

Mattie's POV

I woke up to an empty pile of blankets staring back at me along with a little bit of sunlight seeping in through the curtain of the nearby window. I didn't move. I just laid there too exhausted to move. I was so exhausted that it took a bit of work to figure out where I was. I only remembered because a flash if something absolutely sinful came to me. There was no way that was real. That was definitely just one of those embarrassing dreams that I had. I'm probably just in boxers under the blanket.

A quick check up the blanket proved me very wrong. To recap, I'm in Gilbert's house. I'm completely naked in Gilbert's house. I had sex with Gilbert last night in Gilbert's house. I think my brain's about to burst.

I need to tell someone about this. Al's out of the question and so is Lovi. Francis-absolutely not. Tino is my only option. Not really surprising.

I was about to get up and look for my phone but some voices scared me enough to stay in place. I looked around, flipping over carefully even. I was able to look into the kitchen from where I was and I saw a couple of feet so I could only guess that's where they were coming from. I listened in.

"Well, you two had fun."

"I can tell you're just boiling with Dad jokes right now."

"Don't ruin the fun, Gil."

"I'm too tired for this."

"That's your fault."

"I know but it doesn't make me any less exhausted. At least it's not a hangover though."

"Oh, so you weren't drunk?"

"Why would I be?"

"I don't know something about two teenagers in a house alone usually involves alcohol."

"I'm not you, Toni."

"I'm just living on the edge, Gil."

"Okay, how was Lovino's house?"

"Quite nice, actually, I got a lamp thrown at me."

"So much for making amends..."

"No, it all worked out in the end, I got a goodbye kiss and everything!"

"You're ridiculous."

"Not as ridiculous as your brother."

"What do you mean?"

"He literally clings to Feli like a leech, it's the scariest thing."

"No wonder he goes to Feli's house more now."

"Yeah I wouldn't want to see that in the house. I want to be able to hold down my food and digest it."

"You're so dramatic."

"And you aren't?"

"I may be dramatic but at least I'm subtle about it."

"Subtle? Don't make me laugh."

"Shutup."

"Seriously though, what are you going to do when he wakes up?"

"I have absolutely no idea."

"Are you scared?"

"Perhaps."

"Well, you better think up something quick." Toni walked into the living room with a grin on his face. His grin grew when he spotted me look at him. "He's all yours." He mouthed then went up stairs.