meet and greets!

Hey this gonna be a meet and greet story most of the time !!!!! Ok keep reading and don't forget to vote it only takes 1 second!! ❤ thanks cuties😇
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Your POV
I was not happy to see Jacob walking towards me. He had flowers and a bear. All the fans were yelling stuff like "awww" and "cute couple" I wasn't mad they were saying that cause I thought me and Jacob were a cute couple but he just had to screw up.

Jacob POV
I went to her meet and greet and when she saw me she wasn't happy. Well at least she didn't look happy. She saw the flowers and bear and started crying. When I walked up to her she ran away and Loren stopped me from going after her.

Blakes POV
During the meet and greet I heard Jacob yelling at Loren and she was yelling back. Hunter tapped my shoulder and motioned me to follow him to Jacob.
I held back Loren so Jacob can go to y/n.

Jacobs POV
After Blake and Hunter helped me get to y/n I couldn't find her. 5 minutes later I gave up and called her. I was surprised that she answered and told me where she was. She was on the roof and once I got there she just turned around and went back to looking at the great view in front of her. I stood there next to her and enjoyed the view to. I started to apologize and she just stood there crying and listening. I wiped a tear from her eye and told her again "I'm sorry" she then hushed me by kissing me. We then walked inside hand in hand and everyone was cheering for us.

Skip a few months

Y/n POV
Since that day at Magcon Jacob and I couldn't be happier. He's really sweet and such a gentleman.
Jacob is also becoming more and more obsessed with this app called musical.ly and he's actually really good at it. When he came over he asked me to do one with him so I did. He got more then 1k likes in like 10 seconds. Everyone was commenting stuff like aww so cute, do more,and your so good at this. He was obviously getting popular on this app. Jacob asked me if I wanted to make my own account. Once I did he gave me a shout out on his account and I quickly started gaining more followers. Most of them gave me hate but that doesn't really bother me.

Meet and greet
Me and Jacob were invited to a musically meet and greet and happily packed and went to the airport. The meet and greet was in NYC and we were going to be there with younow stars. Once we got there I saw Zach Clayton,Hunter Rowland,Weston Koury,Brandon Rowland,Mario Selmen and many more. I was super happy that I got to meet them all. I ran over and gave all of them a hug when I turned around to look at Jacob he looked a little jealous so I go and hug him and I hold his hand so that everyone knew we were together.
Later the meet and greet started and our fans were just so nice. Alot of fans told me mean things but it wasn't as bad as what this one fan said. She said "gosh your so ugly Jacob deserves better. Go kill yourself your such and ugly ratchet ass whore who goes around dating everyone." That broke me I ran out of the meet and greet room. I went to the roof because I always run to the roof because I get the nicest view there. Jacob showed up after a bit and told me she got band and kicked her out. I was happy that he did that for me but felt bad for her. We stood there and it got dark. I got really cold I walked over to the wall and sat on the floor. Jacob must've cams prepared because he took out a blanket and wrapped both of us in it. He then fell asleep so I decided to go to sleep to.

Sorry if bad I don't know what to write anymore if you have any requests please comment. I'll need your name and what you want in your story❤💜💜💜💜💜💜