Jacobs Secret//part 2

Y/n POV
The next morning I woke up and  hopped into the shower. When I got out I was to lazy and didn't really care how I dressed and decided to put on leggings with a camouflage T-shirt. I went down stairs for breakfast. Jacob and Blake were sitting on the table eating pancakes.
J: morning.
B: hey gorgeous!!
Y:hey guys
B:you guys wanna go to the park
J: yea sure
Y:I'll meet you guys there ima go shopping with Alexia today
B:yea sure what time are you getting there?
Y: around like 4!
B: alright.
You look at Jacob and he smiled at you of course you smiled back; and went back to your room. You decided to go to the mall the way you were and got a message from Alexia saying she was here.
You read it and headed for the door
Y:bye guys
B:bye be careful don't spend too much money!!!!
J:bye y/n!

Jacobs POV
Omg y/n looked so beautiful. I love it when she doesn't care how she looks and still looks completely gorgeous. Ughh I wish she was mine.
She is so flawless and her smile is so perfect. I want her so bad!!

Blakes POV
Poor Jacob he's obviously in love with her but is to scared to do anything. I have to set them up.
I called one of my friends. Her name is Loren.
She is super helpful when it comes to stuff like this. Once she showed up she already had a plan.
She said the plan and it's gonna take place at the park.

Loren's POV
Ok Blake go get Jacob we have a plan to work on.
Once he came back with Jacob I started talking.
L:so Jacob you really like y/n?
J: yes. She's beautiful!
L:aww ..........OK when she gets at the park tell her to meet you at the fountain.
J:ok.
L:ummm.....I was talking to Blake.
J:(blushing) oh
B:ok so when she gets there Jacob your gonna stand in front of the fountain holding flowers I just know she's gonna jump into your arms and once she does your gonna do a quick kiss and ask her
J:oh OK got it

Skip to the park

Jacobs POV
Omg Im so nervous what if she says no. It can ruin everything.
Y:heyy Jacob!!!
J: heyy
I took out the flowers from behind my back and she stood there frozen looking at me then ran into my arms just as Blake said.
J:y/n will you make me the happiest guy alive and go out with me?
Y: yes.
She then leaned in and kisses me oh shit I was supposed to make a first move. She pulls away and says its about time you come around

Sorry if was to short I'm really tired and running out of ideas not really good at this