suprise weekend

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Your POV
After we got home I unpacked my stuff. Then I took a shower because I just felt gross. After the shower I checked my phone and I got a few messages from Jacob. One of them said to be ready by 6:30 and it was 5:30. So I had enough time to get ready. He didn't tell me where we were going so I didn't wanna over dress so I just wore a pair of grey leggings and a  black Nike crop top. I put my hair in a messy bun. I was to lazy to put on makeup so I didn't do anything else. After I got ready I still had 20 minutes so I walked to Starbucks and got 2 Caramel frappés. Then when I got home Jacobs mom was pulling up the driveway. I hopped into the car and handed him his Starbucks. When I asked where we were going Jacob just said it was a surprise and not to worry. He said it was a good to be home little trip so I just went with it. It took so long to get there I feel asleep. When I woke up I saw a sign that said "WELCOME TO MERCEDES, TEXAS" after I read the sign I was so shocked. We drove from Virginia to Mercedes. Wow!!!!!
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Jacobs POV
After y/n read the sign she was so shocked. It was super cute when she dropped her jaw. She didn't suspect a thing tho. She had no idea that we drove up here for the Rio Grande Valley Livestock show and Rodeo. She also didn't know that we were staying here the whole weekend and her mom gave us a bag of clothes for y/n to wear. She would be so happy when she found out though and she would just jump into my arms and say how much she loves me and stuff like that. Oh god I think........ I think Im in love with her. I got pulled out of my thoughts when I heard my mom yell "were here" y/n looked out the window and saw all the rides. She was so beautiful with her eyes popping out like a kid at the candy store.
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
SORRY FOR THE STOP THE REST IS GONNA BE THE NEXT PART AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE LIVESTOCK SHOW IS. ITS THIS AWESOME CARNIVAL AND HAS A BUNCH OF AMAZING RIDES AND THEY HAVE FOOD AND GAMES AND SHOWS BEFORE THE RIDES START OPENING. THEY ALSO HAVE LIVESTOCK STOCK ANIMALS AND A BUNCH OF FFA STUDENTS GO THERE TO. IF YOU WANNA KNOW ANYTHING ELSE IT WILL BE IN THE NEXT STORY.😇👌😘
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜