I'm fine

Y/n POV
So I'm back in Virginia and me and Jacob are back to being neighbor's. He's been calling and texting me like crazy so I turned off my phone.
_______________________

It's been a week since I've talked to Jacob and I'm hoping to not see him till well "they're" gone.

I turned on my phone and see 100 missed calls 200 unread messages. I open my messages and

50 messages from Jacob
30 messages from Alexia
Etc.

I opened Jacobs messages and they said that he was happy with me and excited to see me and that if I didn't answer that he was gonna come over and roast me. After I read them I posted a picture of myself on Instagram because my fans were starting to worry. After I posted that picture I got alot of hate comments like
Attention whore
Slut
Go kill yourself
Back off Jacob bitch
Etc.

I broke down in tears. I then ran into the restroom and grabbed my razor. One cut for being an attention whore. 2 cuts for being a slut. 3 cuts for not killing myself. 4 cuts for being with Jacob. By the time I was done I had 13 cuts in total. Five minutes later I got a call from Jacob and I answered knowing he wouldn't stop calling till I answer.

J:hey why haven't you been answering anyone?

Y:oh I've been sick lately.

J:well you could of told me I would've made you soup and cuddled with you!!!!!

Y: sorry

J:well I'm coming over later at 2pm

Y: OK see you then.

We both hung up and I have to find a way to hide my cuts. I ran to my restroom and took out my makeup. I found my foundation and cover all my cuts when I was done it was like nothing happened. So with that I went to my closet to I could change. I put on a black and white long sleeve shirt with faded blue overalls over it.

_____________skip a few hours__________

It's was 2 and I heard the doorbell. I ran down stairs to the door and when I opened the door it was Jacob he was so cute. I let him in and we went up to my room hand in hand. I opened my door let go of his hand and sat on my bed.

Jacobs POV
I finally get to see y/n. It feels like I haven't seen her for years. I got at her house and rang the doorbell. She quickly answered the door grabbed my hand and led me to her room. She's never showed me her room before. It's actually really nice.

*Flashback*
J:when can I see your room😇

Y:when or before I die obviously😂

J: aww but then I can't tell you how beautiful your room is😢

Y: yea you will you will say it and I will know💯👍

*end of flashback*

I asked y/n if everything was fine she said everything was fine I checked her arms and there was nothing. She was cleared for now. I'm going to find out what is going on whether she likes it or not.

A/n hey guys hope you enjoy and if you don't like depression or stuff like that like cutting o
Then don't read the next part just skip it