welcome back!

Alondra POV
I decided that I don't wanna leave this world. I'm happy with my life. I'm happy with Jacob and blake and Mario and Alexia. I can't leave them like this. I can't leave them the pain that I'm feeling.

Jacob pov
I was in the waiting room with my mom. The doctor came out and called Alondra's parents. The doctor told them that Alondra woke up last night and that she would be able to go home in 3 days. I went home and told Blake, Mario, and Alexia. They decided to throw and welcome home party. I went with it to.

Alexia pov
Alondra will be home tomorrow and we are throwing her a welcome home party. I think it will be something she will enjoy and have fun with after all that's happened.

I walked to party city and got balloons that said "welcome home" in big letters. They looked cool. Mario met up with me there and helped buy the decorations.

3 hours later

The house is set up for the party finally. All we need is for the people to show up and then we hide and surprise Alondra. She thinks that we are all at the mall right now so she won't even guess.

Alondra will be here in less than 5 minutes and everyone is here. I heard a car outside and told everyone to hide. 5 seconds later she walked in and "SURPRISE" Alondra looked so scared and happy at the same time. I was so glad to see my best friend tho.

Jacobs POV
Alondra just got home and we all surprised her. She looked so happy. I'm also so glad she's ok and that she can be home for the rest of her life.

I took Alondra out to the pool and she was so energized. She pushed me Mario and Alexia in the pool and ran away. I got out and started to chase her. After I caught her I threw her in with us. After that people started leaving and then it was us 2.

She fell asleep while we were watching movies.

A/n hey guys hope u liked it. Idk what to do next so please comment what I should to and 10+ votes for next one