I'm sorry

*Y/n POV*
After Jacob left I was super sad. I was thinking and thinking about how people don't even care about me. That's probably why my parents hate me. I ruin everything. I went live on younow and apologize for everything. Some people said stuff like "yea you better be bitch" and some people said "don't you didn't do anything" I was happy when they said that but still brought down by the other comments.

After I ended the broadcast I started getting Dm's and snaps from my haters saying to kill myself. Other people just said that I was ugly and should be dead. I was breaking down at this point. I really did wish i was dead.

I went to my bathroom and took all the medication that was behind the mirror door. I grabbed a cup with water and started the tub. I waited till it was full and then took the medication. I took 20 pills and got into the tub. I felt my eyes getting heavy and then everything was black.

*Jacobs POV*
I just got home from y/n's house and I forgot my phone. I was gonna call her but I couldn't so I headed back to her house. Once I got there I knocked on the door but got no answer. I stood there for 10 minutes until I remembered that there was a key under the doormat. As I walked in I heard the tub running so I did she was taking a bath. I yelled out "y/n I came for my phone." She didn't answer. I yelled out again and she still didn't answer. I started to get worried and went to the bathroom. The door was locked. I started hitting the door and yelling her name. Then I slip and fall. I see water coming from under the door and call the police and an ambulance. Once they got here they knocked down the door and ran inside. She was.........she..........she........she was............dead.
I saw her and started crying my eyes out. I was so mad that she did that to herself. I followed the paramedics to the ambulance and they let me ride with her. I was still crying and just kept looking at her.

*Y/n POV*
Hello?????

Am I dead?????

Heeeelllo!!!!!!!!

I think I'm dead I'm not sure. I'm inside an ambulance and Jacob is crying. Oh no what did I do. I hurt Jacob. Wait? Why can't he see me??? I-im dead. No I'm not I hear the paramedics say that I'm in a coma.

*Jacob POV*
The paramedics said that she was in a coma. I was happy and sad. Happy because she has a chance of living. Sad because she can still die. I just don't understand why she did this. I checked her phone which was at her house and checked all her social media. There were alot of people saying for her to kill herself and that she didn't deserve me. I was super pissed so I decided to broadcast live from her account. Once I did there were alot of mean comments and once the fans saw me they stopped.

"Hey guys I'm not gonna put up with all the hate y/n is getting. You all need to stop. She tried to kill herself guys. I'm really super sad and I wish she was still here. She's not dead but shes in a coma just thought you all should know bye now."

Y/n POV
I'm so sad. If only I didn't hurt myself. I would be fine Jacob would be fine. Everyone and everything would of been fine.

I'm coming back...............

D:I need a nurse in here

N:here I am here

D:she's awake........

To be continued💯