mad at jacob

After you got in Loren's car she drove to Jacobs house.

Y: what are we doing here?

L:we're gonna catch Jacob with that slut!

W: whoa Loren Chill.

M:y/n do you want me to go in with you

Y: no its fine

You walk inside and go to Jacobs room he wasn't there. You went to his basement after you heard a TV and you see a girl sitting on his lap.

Y:wtf Jacob!!!!!!!!

J: y/n what are you doing here?

Y: idk maybe I wanted to come see my boyfriend!!!! What is she doing here??? Who is she!!!!!!!

J: y/n calm down

Y:calm down Jacob doing tell me when to calm down!!!!!!

You then went up to the girl and punched her. She fell to the floor bleeding and then you sat down next to her and said.

Y: poor girl,poor Jacob.

You then get up but before you do you slap her and slap Jacob.

You ran home crying super hard. You got a text from Loren and she said shell be over later. Then you get a message from Jacob

Messages
J:heyy y/n can we talk
J:y/n are you OK
J: I'm coming over if you don't answer

Y: you can come over but I'm not gonna be here!!!!! and there's nothing to talk about

After that you turned off your phone and Loren came to pick you up.

Loren POV
I took y/n to my house and we were going to tour with magcon cause Blake is a special guest and he invited me and Mark invited y/n. We went back to her house around midnight and Jacob was there.

Y: what are you doing here

J: I came to see you

Y: I told you I don't wanna talk!!!

You ran up to your room and locked the door. You got out your backpack and your suitcase and pack your clothes and shoes in the the suitcase and your brush makeup liggas and extra things you need for tour. Once you come out Jacob was still there.

J: were are you going??

Y: away from you!

J:y/n are you going on tour?

Y:no I told you! Away from you!!!!

You didn't tell Jacob you were going on tour and didn't tell him cause you didn't want him to go see you.

Skip a few days

It's been 4 days on tour and thank God there was no sign of Jacob. Me and Loren were heading down to the m&g and we were talking and taking pictures with the fans. Time!!! It was time for the next person and I was not happy to see who it was.

Can you guess who it is.......
Keep reading to find out