Hate

Alondra POV
The last few weeks I've been getting so much hate. At first I didn't mind. Now it's just gone to far. The comments are getting worst and more hurtful. I've been trying so hard to hide it.

The other day, I posted a picture with Jacob and a lot of people started saying that I was ugly and that I looked fat and that I should kill myself I can't handle all this hate any more. I don't even hang out with Jacob because then hes gonna worry and start asking questions.

Jacobs POV
So I've been wanting to hangout with Alondra but shes been ditching my plans. I tried talking to Alexia about what might be happening but she doesn't know anything. I think I might go to Blake later on.

Once I got to Blake's house I asked him if he knew anything. He said that he noticed she wasn't active and that she's been losing weight. He said that she's not the way she used to be. She's more quiet. She doesn't seem so interested in social media anymore. In life anymore. It looks like, like she doesn't get enough sleep. Her eyes are always red from God knows what.

Alondra POV
Today I went shopping and a group of girls came and told me "why are you alive" another "you look like a dead rat" and another one said that I didn't deserve Jacob and that I didn't deserve to be alive. I'm so tired of everything. I'm so tired of life.

At home:
I got home and ran up to my restroom. I got out my blade and started cutting. I then realized that I was home alone and I didn't wanna be alive anymore so I ran to get some pills and started filling up the tub. After the tub was full I turned off the water.

I heard someone walk into the house and call my name. It was Blake and he's here with Jacob. I told them I was gonna take a bath and they said OK. I ran back to the restroom with a paper and pen.

"Hey sorry that it had to be like this. I've been getting so much hate. I can't deal with it anymore. I love you both so much and tell Alexia and Mario that I love them to. And Jacob if I don't come back ever just know I love you so much. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. I'm so happy that I had you. And I hope you can find someone like me or maybe better and prettier and skinnier. goodbye. Forever. -Alondra"

After that I took the pills 3 at a time until I finished them and got into the tub. After a few minutes later everything was black then a white light came then disappeared. I was standing there in the restroom looking at my own lifeless body.

Blakes POV
Alondra has been in the bath for 3 hours.
I told Jacob that I was gonna check what was happening. I knocked on the door and there was no answer. I knocked another hundred times and still no answer. At this point I was so worried and broke down the door. And like that I saw Alondra dead. I yelled "JACOB CALL 911. CALL THEM RIGHT NOW!!!!!" he was so scared and did what I asked. After he hung up he saw Alondra in the tub and started crying. I felt so bad he was there holding her in his arms and crying.

Jacob POV
I was sitting down when Blake went to check on Alondra. He then yelled for me to call 911. After I did I ran upstairs and saw Alondra lifeless body in the tub. I got her out and started crying. I was so sad that my other half was gone. As I was crying I saw a note on top of the sink and I got up and read it out loud.

"Hey sorry that it had to be like this. I've been getting so much hate. I can't deal with it anymore. I love you both so much and tell Alexia and Mario that I love them to. And Jacob if I don't come back ever just know I love you so much. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. I'm so happy that I had you. And I hope you can find someone like me or maybe better and prettier and skinnier. goodbye. Forever. -Alondra"

After I read the note I was crying even more and Blake was crying to. A few minutes later the ambulance showed up and took her to the hospital. Blake went with her but I stayed at the house crying. I went into her room looking at pictures of the both of us. I was also curious to who was giving her hate so I was on her Instagram account cause I know her password. There was alot of bad comments but thats not the problem right now. I was still crying and I was thinking of all the great times me and Alondra had together. I'm gonna miss her so much. I then got to the hospital and started talking to Alondra.

"Alondra I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you. I'm sorry that I- that I was well not here when you needed me. I'm sorry that my fans were giving you hate. Please come back. I'm going to miss you so so much. With out you I'm nothing. I need you to stay alive Alondra. Please come back. I love you so much. Babe please your my other half. You know I remember when we met. It was the best day ever. It was in 5th grade. We were going to a class field day and then we met at the park when all the school was there. You got hurt trying to skateboard. It was the first time I saw you cry,..........you still looked beautiful tho. Even now you do. Please come back Alondra.

Alondra POV
So as I said I was in the same room as my own lifeless body. I don't even know why I did this. He was..........Jacob was so sad. Not to mention Blake. I can't believe I did this to my own brother. I felt so bad and now I hate myself for doing this. Him and Jacob didn't do anything to deserve this.

After the ambulance left with my body inside it Jacob went to my room and I followed he tried talking to me. He made me cry so much. I can't believe he was doing what he was doing. I've never seen him cry before.

A/n hey guys Im planning on working on a second part to this story and oml this made me cry when I was writing it. Anyway this kinda stuff is easy when your heartbroken. That is why it's coming out so well. Anyway 10+ votes for next one.💜💚💙💛😇👍