sweet day

Alexia pov
Today is Mario's and I first date. I'm so excited and I can't wait to see what kind of tricks he has up his sleeves.

I was shopping with Alondra because I didn't have anything cute for my date. We went into Hollister. They were having a sale and there was alot of cute tops.

After I found what I was going to wear we left and got ready to leave.

Mario's POV
Today is my first date with Alexia I'm so happy. I'm going to take her to Main Event then to the movies. (If u don't know what main event dm me if u wanna know) I was on my way to pick her up. She was outside with Alondra. She looked so beautiful she saw me and got into the car. She said that she hopes we weren't going anywhere fancy. I told her not to worry because we aren't.

When we got there we each got a $100 card to pay games. We went on the gravity rope climbing and she looked so cute when she's scared. She was holding on to the ropes so tight it made her hands red. After that we went to play lazer tag. It was really fun. The room was dark and had some glow in the dark stuff. Alexia was wearing her white converse so I could tell where she was going because they lit up.

After that we ate pizza and ice cream and left to the movies.

At the movies we saw Alice through the looking glass. Once we entered the room we were watching it in the were 1 dozen roses next to her seat. From me of course.

She sat down and saw the note then she started to cry and kiss me. It was so sweet. People were saying aww qttys and all that jazz. The movie started then ended 2 hrs later. On the way home I'm the bus a guy kept looking at us so we started hugging so he would know we were together. After that I walked her home and then went home myself.