Forgive me?

Alondra pov
Me and Mark are still fighting. We haven't heard anything from each other since that day. Also I'm not apologizing because I'm not wrong.

I was supposed to be a the mall right now but, Alexia told me she would go with me so I'm waiting for her. I went up to my room and dressed up. After I was done I put on my shoes and heard a honk outside.

Alexia is learning how to drive so she drove over to my house with her mom next to her. As I was walking toward the car they made the switch and her mom drove us there. "Thank you" Alexia and I yelled.

We got to the mall and walked into PINK because we love their sweats and sports bras. Alexia's mom called and told us she was here so we had to leave. Her mom drove us home but I had to walk since we don't live that far from each other.

I walked in my house and I saw my mom and Mark sitting on the couch. My mom looked at me and smiled mark just stared at me. "What is going on?" I asked. "Mark came to see you." My mom said. "Why don't you to go up to the room and come down for dinner when you're done." She said after.

I ran upstairs with Mark behind me. I sat on the bed and he sat on my desk chair. "So what do you want?" I asked. "I want to apologize for what I did Alondra." He replied. I was really happy that he was apologizing because i really thought he wouldn't. He's a sweet guy and I should have apologized first.

"It's fine Mark." I said. He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and saw the guy I fell in love with. "Am I forgiven?" He asked with hope in his eyes. I thought it was cute that he had hope for us. I really hope our relationship works out and we can have a future together. "yes" I replied with a smile on my face. He came up and hugged me.

After he pulled away i looked straight into those beautiful blue eyes of his and he started leaning in and so did I. Soon our lips were smashed together and moving in sync. I didn't resist it, I actually enjoyed it a lot.

My mom yelled out that dinner was ready and we went downstairs into the kitchen.

---next day---

"Hey Alondra?" Mark asked. "Yea babe?" I said back. "Are you busy tomorrow?"he said. "Depends. What do you have in mind?" I said flirting with him. "Well Mario and Alexia and me and you are going to Dallas tomorrow." He said kissing me.

"Ok I'll ask my mom and say we are going with your mom and I'll ask Brittney if she want to go with Mario." I said kissing him back.

A/n hey guys I'm sorry I haven't updated I'm really busy and I have cheer camp soon.

P.s I recommend you dont read the next chapter if you don't like dirty fanfics bc the next one might be.