pool party//part 2

Guys in this one Nash isn't coming out just pretend he went to new York for a year😂👌

J: heyy beautiful!!!!!

Y: Jacob (you jump into his arms) I missed you so much

J:I missed you to y/n.

Jacobs POV
I was so happy that I got to spend a whole week with y/n. It's gonna be great. She's gonna be so happy that I'm staying here for the whole week. I'm pretty worried tho cause she's the only girl here and some of the guys from Magcon and POMs are going to stay with us to.

Y/n POV
I'm so excited that Jacob is here to visit and I just over heard Jacob say that's he is going to stay for the whole week and that some Magcon guys and POMs guys are going to be here for the week to. Oh...I just realized I'm gonna be the only girl. I don't wanna be the only girl. Ok I'm gonna call Loren and Ariel. (Yes lorengray and babyariel)

Hayes POV
I'm so bummed out that I'm going to spend thje whole week with a bunch of small teenagers but I have to stay to take care of y/n. Since she's the only girl I'm gonna stay here with her and since our parents went to New York with Nash and are gonna stay there for a while I'm the man of the house.

Y/n POV
So today is the day that everyone is moving in for the week. I didn't feel like doing anything so I just stayed in bed with my PJs which was just joggers and a Nike shirt. I was about to go live when I heard the doorbell and a bunch of guys yelling. I ran down stairs thinking that there was something was going on. Turns out it was just Mario,Blake,and Loren. Once I saw Loren i scream and run up to her. She hugs me super tight and then I see Ariel standing at the door. This time me and Loren scream at the same time and we hug her.

M: whoa did we just arrive at a concert.

B: I know dude they scream so loud.

J: aye leave my babe alone.

Y:thanks baby

M&b:eww groooooossss!!!!!!!!

I gave them a death stare and ran up to my room with Loren and Ariel. The day was really boring so we decided to go swimming. As I was getting ready to go I heard Jacob yell at someone. I went to look at where he was and he was yelling at Mario. I walk up to them and ask what was going on. Mario just got up and left.

Y: Jacob?

J:I'm sorry you saw me like that y/n.

Y: jacob? Tell meeee!!!!

J: no and stop acting so cute!.

Y: oh well were going swimming if you guys wanna come?

J:yea sure let me get the guys and get ready.

Skip a few days.......❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Jacobs POV
I only have 3 days left here with y/n and I plan to spend every second with her. I just want the rest of the week to be just us.

I was walking towards y/n but she didn't see me and ran into her room. I was listening to what she was talking about to Loren and Ariel hoping that I would find something she wanted to do.

"I just don't want you both to leave I'm gonna be so sad and yea I have Jacob and Hayes but Jacob is leaving to and after everyone leaves I'm not gonna have any one but Blake and Hayes."

After I heard her say that I felt super bad. I want to stay here longer to but I just can't and shes only here for one more week then we will go back to being neighbor's. I walk in her room and they all just look at me "can I talk to y/n alone please" I say and Loren and Ariel both left.

Y:hey Jacob what up?

J:I heard what you said y/n I had no idea you felt that way. I'm sorry for not talking to you and I promise I will make it up to you and I honestly was hoping that we can hang out the rest of the time we're here.

Y:Jacob you are so sweet but we live next door to each other back in Virginia and I'm gonna miss my friend's and they don't live next door and I was hoping to hang out with them for the next few days and I already called you mom and asked if you can stay the next week and you can go home with his and she said yes so don't worry.

J: omg y/n I'm so happy that you did that for me. I have the best girlfriend ever.

Y:I know lol

A/n hey guys hope you enjoy