spring break//part 2

After our plane landed my mom took me to eat breakfast at IHOP. We sat down and ate. She asked about Blake and I told her that he came to visit his friends. After I told her everything we got inside the uber and drove to my cousins house. Once we pulled up in the driveway my mom got a text from my aunt Elizabeth.

M: hey y/n your cousin has a friend over for a few days

Y:OK that's cool.

M: OK

Blakes POV
I was at my friend Hayes's house and he said his cousin was coming over and that her name was
Y/n. Then a few minutes later I hear Elizabeth yell that y/n was here. Hayes and Nash weren't to happy because they don't really know her. Y/n walked in and she saw me and said hi. When she saw Nash and Hayes she looked shocked.

Nash POV
Once y/n walked through that front door all I could think was " this girl is going to be fun" and I knew her from somewhere but just couldn't pit my finger on it.

Hayes POV
When she walked through the door I knew who she was. She was a famous you nower and honestly I think she famous because her boyfriend Jacob. She's also a famous muser. I think this week is going to be fun. She looks like she knows how to have fun. She looks like the kind of girl who breaks the rules and like to get in trouble but still cares what it is that's she's doing.

Your POV
Once I walked through the door I saw Nash and Hayes. I was so happy that I was related to them because they are my favorite viners and everything. I looked at Blake again but he was on the phone with someone. My mom said that I was sleeping with her in the guest room with Blake. I said I was fine with that and I went up to the room.

After you went to the room Blake walked in.

B: why didn't you tell you were staying here.

Y: oh I honestly didn't know I would be staying here

B:well you could of said that you were staying at your cousin house.

Y: I'm sorry and it's not your business anyways!

You didn't really know why you yelled at him. I've never been like this before. A few seconds later Nash walked in and asked is everything was fine.

B: idk y/n is everything ok

Y: yea sorry I don't know what that was sorry.

After that i walked into the the restroom cause my stomach was hurting really bad. I texted my mom and told her to come upstairs to help me. She did and just told me to shower. As I was taking a shower I saw blood going down the drain. I was so scared I called my mom and told her about it. She told me that I might of started my period. I was so bummed out because I wanted to go swimming and stuff. That might of explained why I was so cranky tho. I got dressed and went to bed.

The next morning I woke up because Blake was trying to wake me.

B:y/n

Y: what is so important you had to wake me up this early.

B:you stained the bed!

Y:oh I'm so sorry

B: it's OK I'll clean it go shower or clean yourself up

Y: thanks your so sweet when you want to be.

After that whole stain thing I took a shower and got ready to go shopping. After I got dressed I got a FT from Jacob.

J: hey gorgeous

Y: hey cutie

J: how's your break?

Y: it's really cool but I haven't done anything

J: oh sad.......how's Blake.

Y: wait how do you know?

J: I know because me and Blake were in the phone when you got there.

Y: oh well nothing is happening so don't worry.

J: I'm not worried I trust you.

Y/n breakfast is ready you heard your mom yell.

Y: Jacob i have to go eat breakfast

J: OK bye beautiful I love you

Y: love you 2 cutie

You walked downstairs to find everyone eating. They ate everything. Everyone ate except for Blake and Hayes. We walked down to IHOP and ate. We all actually bonded and it was super fun.

The next day
It's the 2nd day here and I'm super happy because today I'm going swimming my mom says there's a pool in the backyard but I haven't seen it so yea.
Today our parents were going to be shopping all day so I planned a party. Blake said he had a surprise and that i'd have to wait for the party.

Can any of you guess what the surprise is.... Comment if you think you know.