New Guy

Alondra POV

Today is finally the first day of school. Not really excited; you know how this story goes. For my outfit today I chose light washed ripped jeans with a white crop top. I put only mascara because im not really big on makeup.

I ate breakfast which was a granola bar. I walked out to the bus stop and waited there with a few other people I don't know, yet.

As the bus pulled up I heard someone running. I turned around and saw a new guy. He looked familiar but I guess everyone looks the same.

He sat next to me on the bus and he looked so confused. I got me thinking. I finally talked to him.

A: hey do I know you?

M: I sure hope so. We only met yesterday!

A: Maaaaarrrkk!!!!!!

M: Alooooondrrraaaaa!!!!!

A: ok ok we sound crazy right now!

We got at school and Mark looked like he just saw a ghost. His face was priceless. It was like looking at a lost clown. Sad and funny. I couldn't stop laughing at him.

M: are you gonna laugh or are you gonna help?

A: both. But first a little bit more laughing.

M: ok ok show me around.

A: ok calm down.

Marks pov
Alondra and i just arrived at school and shes already laughing at me. Her laugh is pretty cute though. She's also really pretty.

It sucks that she's dating Jacob. He's a good guy but I don't know he gives me a weird feeling. I guess I'm just jealous or something but I really wish she was mine.

(Skip to lunch cause why not)

Jacob pov
I was wondering were Alondra was I haven't seen her all day. As I was walking through the cafeteria doors I saw Alondra with Mark. I walked up to them and sat down and started making out with her. Mark looked pissed. (Oops) After that whole thing I looked over at Mark who was already leaving to class.

Alondra POV
I was sitting with Mark at lunch because he didn't have any friends and I couldn't find Jacob. After a while of talking Jacob walks into the cafeteria. He saw me with Mark came and started making out with me. I have to admit I did enjoy it.

Mark looked mad and he just walked away. After school I went home with Jacob.(not in the wrong way) I went to the restroom and I got a phone call from Mark.

M: hey I need to tell you something.

A: ok talk away.

M: ok well I kinda saw Jacob with Brittney.

A: what?

M: yea

A: thanks for telling me.

JACOOOOB!!!!!!!!! I yelled when I got out. He wasn't even there. What in the bloody hell. He's such a jerk

A/n hey guys plot twist. 😁 Well I have plans for the next chapter and don't forget to vote. I know the tittle doesn't match the story I just put something random bc I don't know what to put😂😂