mine

Mario POV
So today is the day I'm gonna ask Alexia to be mine. I'm still at the sleepover with everyone and I just want it to be us when I do ask her. Maybe I'll send Jacob and Alondra off for a while? Maybe they won't mind. I'm gonna ask Alexia with with roses. We are gonna walk into starbucks,her favorite place ever and some people are gonna haves roses and as she passes she will one and one by one the roses will say " will you be mine?" It's gonna be super cute.

Jacobs POV
Mario told me how he was gonna ask Alexia out. It's really cute. We just need to get her there without giving it away. I know just the person who will do that.

J: Alondra?

A: yea?

J: Mario needs help.

A: with?

J: with Alexia. We need to get her to Starbucks! Can you do that?

A: can I do that? Yea I can. What do you mean.
( what do u mean yea yea yea when u nod ur head yes but u wanna say no)

J: OK let's go.

Alondra POV
So as we enter Starbucks. I see people with roses. I was wondering who and what they were for until Alexia walked in and they started giving them to her. It was really sweet and she read out the notes that were on there. "Will you be mine?" She looked at Mario and smiled she said yes and hugged and left. They were finally together.

Mario POV
I asked Alexia and she finally said yes she's finally mine. I've been waiting for this day since I layed eyes on her which was a few days ago. I know I know it's stupid but I couldn't be happier!!!!

A/n 5+ votes for next chapter and comment wht you think and what should happen next❤