cute stranger!

Alondra pov

Tomorrow is the first day of school. We are starting freshman year! I'm so excited to spend it with Jacob, Mario, and my best friend, Alexia.

Today we are all going shopping. We need new clothes for the school year so yeah. We got there and we all went in 4 separate directions.

I was walking into F21 but I bumped into a guy and dropped all my stuff. (Shopping bags with clothes shoes and make-up) I started to pick up my stuff and the person I bumped into was helping me to. I didn't see who he was until I looked into his beautiful blue eyes.

Me: thanks and sorry for bumping into you.

Mark: it's fine. I got to see a beautiful face for it.

Me: oh thanks. My name is Alondra.

Mark: the name is Mark.

Me: so are you new here?

Mark: uh yea I actually am and I'm a little lost. Mind helping me around.

Me: no not at all.

Marks pov
I'm new here in Virginia. I'm also very lost. I was walking around until someone bumped into me. I started to help her pick up her bags and help. We both got up at the same time and wow was she beautiful. She said sorry and asked if I was new. I told her I was and was lost and asked her to show me around she was fine with it. We went to every store and I swear she bought the whole mall.

After a long 6 hours of shopping with Alondra we went to the food court. She said she was meeting her friends there. We order McDonald's and wait for her friends. We started talking about the future and how our life has been.

A guy came sat down and hugged Alondra. After that another guy and a girl with a bunch of bags came to. After hanging out for a while I found out that Jacob was Alondra's bf and Mario and Alexia were dating.

Great. Just great.

I finally meet a pretty girl who understands me but has a boyfriend. What the hell?

A/n oh some drama coming up!😂 Hope you enjoy and enjoy my fav song to