Dallas!

Alondra pov
Today is the day we are going to Dallas. I'm so excited. We are gonna fly because none of us have our drivers license to drive over there. I started packing because we leave at 10am it's 6am and I didnt finish packing last night.

I got dressed and my mom drove me and I asked if we could stop by at Starbucks first so I can buy everyone a frap and she said yea.

"Hello can I take your order?" The guy asked.
"Um I'll take 3 chocolate chip fraps and 3 Caramel fraps." I said. I waited and then the drinks came out. My mom drove straight to the airport and everyone was waiting outside.

"Hey guys I got fraps for you." I said. "Oh thanks !!" They all yelled grabbing one. Weston was the first one to get it because he pushed everyone out of the way. It was funny.

---skip plane ride---

We got to the Dallas airport and grabbed ours bags. We called a uber and drove to a huge house. "What is this place?" I asked . "We are gonna stay here for the weekend!!" Mark replies.

I gave him a smirk knowing he had something planed by the tone in his voice. "Who's house is this?" Brittney asked. "It's mine. Well not really it's my uncle's he let us borrow it for the weekend." Mark said.

We all ran inside and the carpet was not like a carpet. It was like a trampoline. I litteraly bounced everywhere. Mark showed us the rooms and we all chose. There were 6 rooms and 3 guest rooms we took the guest rooms and are gonna share rooms.

It was Mark and me, Alexia and Mario, and Brittney and Weston. "This is gonna be liiiiit!!!" Weston yelled. We all just laughed. I walked into the room Mark and I were sharing and put our clothes into the drawers. "Hey we decided to make this a whole week" mark said walking in.

"A whole week" I yelled. "Yes why not" he responded. At this point I didn't even know what to think. They didn't even ask me if I had plans for the week or anything they just decided on their own. I really don't have plans this week but it would be nice if they asked. I then realized that I was getting mad for nothing and later shouted out "that's great" in a exciting tone.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen. I started going through the fridge trying to find something for lunch. "Hey" Brittney said walking in. "Hey do you wanna go grocery shopping with me?" I asked. She looked at me said yea sure. I ran upstairs and grabbed my purse and Alexia wanted to come with us. We called a uber and waited for it to arrive.

After 20 minutes the uber arrived. The 3 of us left without the guys knowing because we wanted to go shopping after the grocery store. At the grocery store we got everything we needed. We filled up to carts one with food for lunch and dinner and breakfast for the week and the other with junk food.

We went to the mall after that and it was full so we decided to go home instead. We got home and it was really quiet. We had to take out all the grocery's our self's because the guys weren't even home. After we were done I sat down in the living room and watched tv.

Brittney and Alexia went all around the house exploring. "Yaaaaaaaaaaaas" I heard someone yell. I ran outside to where I heard it and saw a huge pool. I started yelling then I heard running. The guys came out of the pool house with a worried expression on their faces.

It was so funny Weston came out with a baseball bat. They were literally in a "I'm gonna attack you" position. We stood there for a good 2 minutes and then we all started laughing. After that we all meet inside for a movie night. We ordered pizza and set the coffee table in front of the TV with a whole bunch of junk food.

"Weston and Mario!! Your grabbing the mattress from basement!!! " Alexia yelled. Mark and I looked at each other and then yelled "ok we can here you!!!" "Shut up and go grab a lot of blankets" she said laughing. "Race you" I yelled . I got up and ran upstairs. Mark soon caught up and grabbed my waist. He started kissing my neck until I stopped him. "Mark we can't" I said . "I know" he replied. We grabbed the blankets and ran back downstairs.

*Skip movie*

The movie was over and we all cleaned up and got ready. Today wasn't that bad and I can't wait for tomorrow. I think the guys are going to the movies and I decided to take the girls out shopping and we could get our hair and nails done. With that thought in my head I cuddled up with a shirtless mark and fell asleep.