suprise date

I was in my room hearing music and dancing around then I got a phone call.

Jacob: heyy be ready in 30 I'm going to pick u up!!

Me: are we going on that "special" date?

Jacob: yea we are going to that "special" date!

Me: OK bye I love you!!!

I went into my closet and choose high waist jeans an a Nike crop top. I left my hair as it was and then I waited 20 minutes for Jacob to get here. Once he got here he rang the doorbell. I opened the door and I saw Jacob standing at the door with a big bouquet of red roses and a big Teddy bear.
At this point I was crying at this sweet gesture.

*Jacobs POV*
I rang the doorbell and there she was. The most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She saw what I bought for her and started crying. I went in and gave her a hug then we walked to the car.(pretend he can drive) I was taking her to a fancy restaurant then we were going to go to the beach.

(Skip to end of date cause I'm to lazy to write about it😂😂sorry)

*Jacob pov*
I was taking y/n home and I walked her to the door. She stood there with the most beautiful eyes ever. I also noticed she wasn't wearing makeup but who cares. She still looks beautiful. She was about to lean in but then got back up. Maybe she was nervous to kiss me??

Y/n POV
I was leaning in for a kiss but then I remembered that I didn't want my first kiss unless I knew I loved him. I do love Jacob I'm just not ready yet.

A/n should I keep going?????