First Kiss!!!!!

After the park with Hayes and Blake I walked home because I was feeling a little bit tired. Once I got home I took a shower and then put on regular pajamas. 5 minutes later I got a call from Jacob.

J: hey beautiful!!

Y: hey handsome!

J: hey what are you doing tomorrow?

Y: nothing really. I was hoping to see you?

J: OK you will see me at 7:30pm.

Y: OK

J: but when you wake up first thing in the morning go to your front door there you will find ......something.

Y: like what?

J: you'll see

Y: OK I'm tired GN baby!!!! Love you

J: love you too beautiful.

*The next day*
When i woke up the next morning I ran downstairs and opened the door. There was a little box with a bow on top. I opened it and found a necklace. I was a heart charm and o the back engraved it said "I love you -Jacob" and a note that said to go to my backyard.

I ran to the backyard and found Rose petals in a trail. I followed the trail and came a cross Blake with a bear and flowers. He also had a note and it said "OK so you listened to the first note now go to the place we first met."

That was super easy I remember everything from that day. We met at the waterfall in the woods. I was walking into the woods and saw signs that said "i love you" "don't get lost" "almost there" "keep going beautiful"

I finally came across a sign in front of the waterfall and it said to turn around and once I did I saw Jacob with a huge a.ss Teddy beat and a big box of chocolates.

J: hey you made it.

Y: yea I did

J: you look beautiful rn!!

Y: thanks so look so cute and handsome rn 2.

J: aw thanks baby.

Y: no problem. So what are we doing here?

J: I don't know what are we doing here?

Y: this. (Leaning in for a kiss)

Jacobs POV
Omg she kissed me!!!!! Finally!!! I love her so much. I can't believe she just smashed our lips together. It was so passionate. And our lips moved in sync.

Y/n POV
I just kissed Jacob!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!! I don't even know why I guess.........I don't know but I liked it. It was a good kiss. It was a good first kiss for me at least. It was so passionate and we moved in sync.

A/n so they finally kissed!!!!! Aww cc💯😘 lol what should happen next??