Anniversary

Y/n POV
Today is your one year anniversary with Jacob. He said he had an awesome day planned but never showed and picked you up. You then texted him.
Message⬇⬇⬇⬇
Y:hey Jacob where you at?
J:oh hey sorry I'm on my way I'm stuck in traffic babe.
Y: oh no it's fine I'll just wait here text when you get here bye babe.
A few minutes later he texted me that he was here. I grabbed my phone and purse and went to his car. I noticed it smelled like perfume but didn't say anything.
Y:where are we going
J:well your just gonna have to wait and find out
Y: ok
The rest of the ride was mostly me jamming out to Justin Bieber. Then he pulled up at this beautiful park and there were candles and Rose pedal leading to a picnic table.

Skip 1 hr
He sat me down and took out my favorite foods and dessert. All of a sudden we heard laughing and Jacob knew who it was.
J: Mark, Weston, Zach, you can come out we know your here!!!
Y:omg hey guys haven't seen you in forever!!!
M:same here y/n!
Z:how you doing y/n??
Y: good and yourself?
Z: good!
W: hey y/n!!!!!!
Y: WESTOOON!!!!!!
W: CAAAALM DOOOWN!!!!
Weston was cut off by Jacob saying "hey do you mind giving her a ride home, I have some where I need to be" Jacob said. Weston said it wouldn't be a problem and Jacob hugged and kissed me and said he would call me later.

Marks POV
Wtf that is not Jacob if I knew any better he's hiding something. Hes probably gonna surprise
y/n or something?

Zach's POV
Jacob is so hiding something he is not like that at all.

Westons POV
Jacob is hiding something and I'm gonna find out what it is for y/n.