spring break

Y/n POV
Today spring break starts and so excited because my mom and I are going to California. We are going to stay up there with my cousins. I haven't met them so I have no idea who or what they are. I'm really nervous and not to mention a little bummed out cause Jacob isn't coming with us.
We leave in 3 days and I still have to go shopping and buy some new clothes and shoes for the trip.
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇Message⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
J:hey gorgeous I'm taking you shopping today😘

Y:ok I'll see you when you get here❤

J: babe I'm already here😂😘

Y: OK going bye❤😂
End of message💗
I walked out to the car and noticed that the sky was really dark. I got into the car and he started driving. I turned on the radio because the ride was quiet and awkward. When I turned up the volume work by rihanna came on and I noticed Jacob dancing along to it so I decided for Snapchat. It was super funny. We then got to the mall and I noticed there was a sale at Hollister so I walked in and saw a bunch of cute tops and shorts. I found the tops I wanted and went to the shorts and matched them to each other so my outfit won't look weird. I then went to try on the clothes and I instantly fell in love with the outfits. I came out to show Jacob and all he said was " y/n you look so gorgeous."I started blushing. I then went back in and change back. After that I go to the cashier and take out my wallet. I then feel someone tap my hand.

J: no mam your not going to pay for that.

Y: yea I am

J: no I am!

Y: no i am I'm not going to let you pay for something I choose.

J: yea I am.

Y: fine.

Jacob then payed for it and we left. After I got home I was really tired and I had to wake up early to get to the airport. I woke up at 5am and was still very tired. Before we got at the airport I asked for some Starbucks and my mom came thru.
When I got at the airport, I felt as is someone was watching me. I turned and there was no one. I went to sit down with my mom and she was on her phone. 20 minutes later they called our plane. After I got all settled in,I got that feeling again. That feeling where I felt that I was being watched. I looked around and saw no one looking at me so I didn't worry about it. I sat down and got on Snapchat. I saw Jacobs story and he was at am airport. I was curious and was about to text him when Blake sat next to me.

Y: Blake what are you doing here?

B: oh I'm going to North Carolina. I'm meeting my friend and I'm going to stay with them for a few days.

Y: oh that's nice.

B: yea and his cousin is gonna stay there to so I have to be ready.

Y: yea you never know what might happen.

After our conversation I was a little curious to who his friends were. Unless somebody else here is going to visit a cousin in North Carolina and stay for a few days?

Hey guys sorry if short. Well vote and yea😂👌 and thanks so much for 300 reads ik it's not alot but still. Comment some ideas👌❤👍