hate//2

Alondra POV
It's been a week since I tried to kill myself. I'm not dead. I'm in a coma. This is the worst thing ever. To see all my loved one in the same room as me, and them not knowing. I feel so bad. I just regret everything that I've done. Jacob has been coming everyday and telling me everything. It makes me so happy that he doing ok without me. At the same time it makes me sad because he tells me that everything is different and his life is different and hard now.

Jacob POV
It's been a whole week without Alondra. I'm so sad that she's not here with me. The doctor said she was in a coma. That she should be awake in a few days if she decides to. The "if she decides to" part scares me. She wanted to die. She wanted this. What if she doesn't come back. I'll be so torn apart. I'll probably kill myself. I can't believe I'm thinking like this right now.

Blakes pov
One whole week without my little sister. It's been like a living hell. I have no one to talk to about my problems now. She was always there for me when no one else could. She understood me. She knew who I was, she knew the real Blake. I feel so bad though. I never once asked her how her day was. Never told her how beautiful she looked. Never told her good luck. I never told her how much I love her. Now I probably won't even talk to her again.

Mario pov
Ever since i found out Alondra tried to commit suicide and is in a coma now, my life has been difficult. It's hard without her. Its not the same. She's the one who was always there. She's the one who got me and Alexia together. She the one who gave me the idea. She was like the sister I never had and the sister that I always wanted. Even though I have cat but it honestly isn't the Same.

Alexia pov
My best friend has tried to kill herself. I was so depressed when I found that out. That girl was my ride or die. She was my whole world. Without her I have no one. She was the one I would go crying to. Alondra was my sister. She gorgeous. She was smart in every single class. She was perfectly flawless. I remember when we met in kinder. I was sitting on the table by myself because I was so scared to talk to anyone. She sat next to me and said "why are you by yourself? Are you lost? I can help you." That made me smile. I told her that I wasn't lost and that I didn't have friends. She said " well don't worry. I'll be you best friend." Ever since that day we've been best friends. Since then we've been through thick and thin. Ups and downs. Break ups family deaths. Everything bad that has happened Alondra was there for me. I can't believe she might die and I won't see or talk to her anymore. I can't believe that I her best friend won't have her best friend.

A/n sorry if this was sad I don't know what else to do and 5+ votes for next one. I hope you guys look this beautiful story lol it's a sad one but oh well❤👌😘😍😇