10

"Malachai, come on!" I huffed, rolling my eyes. I glanced over at him and nudged his arm.

Kai shook his head. "No, Ri. I don't want to."

"It's just a simple massage." I pointed out, sitting up beside him. I rested my head on his shoulder. "This is what you signed up for when you became my boyfriend."

Kai scoffed. "No I didn't, I signed up for the sex-"

"Children are around." I interrupted, cocking my head to Grayson, who was asleep in his crib.

"He's too young to understand." He told me. I stuck my tongue out. "But if I do this then you owe me."

I arched a brow. "And what exactly do I owe you."

Kai smirked slightly and took ahold of my jaw. He brought my face inches from his own and I bit my lip. "That's for me to decide."

I winked and he chuckled, kissing me quickly before I laid back down on my stomach. "You better do this well because my back is killing."

"You're the one who wanted to redecorate."

"Shut up." Is all I said and Kai just laughed. He positioned himself to straddled my back and I fake whined. "I can't feel my back from your weight." I teased and he scoffed, slapping my butt so I yelped.

"That's what I thought." Kai said in my ear and I shuddered as he removed my shirt.

I stopped him thought before my shirt was completely off. I looked over my shoulder at him and he tilted his head. "Leave the shirt on."

"But I need to do it properly." Kai pointed out. I stared at him for a few moments before I caved in.

I sighed with a shrug. "Whatever, just don't squash me with your weight."

I let out a small help when Kai slapped my butt hard. I narrowed my eyes and looked back at him. Kai simply smirked and I shook my head.

"Idiot." I mumbled. "Don't touch my butt, it's mine."

"Actually it's mine, Ri." He ran his hand over the curve of my butt before he slapped it again. I gasped and Kai chuckled. "And you're mine." He paused and I felt his finger trace over my tattoo. "Kai's." He read with a giggle.

"Malachai shut up." Was all I said to him, rested my head back on my folded arms.

"Malachai shut up." He mimicked me and I was about to hit him when his hands begun to rub my aching muscles.

And could I say, he was a professional. His hands felt like magic while he massaged my aching shoulders and back in the right way.

I let out a small moan in comfort. "Isn't this just a Deja vu?" Kai teased and I blushed slightly, hiding my face in my arms. He chuckled and leaned down to kiss my lower back. "All I need to do is..." His hand slowly wrapped around my hair and I gasped when he lifted me up slightly.

"Malachai." I said and his gaze fell on my bare chest before my face. "You horny bastard."

"And you love it." He said in my ear. I shuddered and Kai laughed, slapping my butt once more before his hand left my hair and I laid back down.

"Whatever you say." I replied and let out a hum when he continued to massage my aching muscles. "How'd you get so good at this?"

"I'm good at everything with my hands. You, of all people, should know this." He boasted. I blushed but couldn't help but laugh.