31

"So this is the fourth one, right?" I asked Kai, adding to the list of many other questions I have already asked. He rolled his eyes.

"No, Ri." He ran his hand down his face. "It's the first one." He huffed while loading up the movie.

I brought my eyebrows together with confusion. "But it's the fourth movie in the series."

"Yes." He paused. "But it's the first movie ever made."

"Then why are there three movies before?"

"Just because."

"Why don't we watch them?"

"Because this is the first one."

"No it's the fourth one."

Kai pinched the bridge of his nose. I stared up at him still confused. He was forcing me into watching his Star Wars movies. ", this is the first one. The three before are prequel movies, that explain how everything happened in the last three."

"What?"

Kai rolled his eyes. "Just watch the movie, before I snap your neck."

"Rude." I muttered, resting my head on his chest as we laid on the sofa. Grayson was asleep in his crib, he had liked the present we had gotten him. Well I bought him some new toys and Kai had wrapped one of his old bears. He was right because Grayson hadn't noticed the difference and fell back in love with the bear that I originally got him. That and the card boxes the toys came in.

Christmas turned out to be actually exactly what I had wanted. We stayed inside, the curtains shut creating more of a cosy atmosphere as we just laid around watching movies. The famous Christmas dinner however consisted of a blood bag and a bottle of blood for Grayson. There had not been a point of making a big meal for no one to eat.

"So how was your first Christmas?" I asked Kai.

I grinned at his blonde hair, matching mine. "It was good."

"Only good?"

"I mean Christmas sex would make it better." He shrugged. "To make it a white Christmas."

Kai winked and I scoffed. "Let's just watch the movie."

++++

"Where have you two be-" Bonnie stopped talking and broke down into laughter when Kai and I took down our hoods. I shook my head and he rolled his eyes with Grayson in his arms.

"Why?" She asked, smiling as she shook her head. We stepped inside the house, our coats covered in snow outside.

"Well, we made a bet." I began.

"Oh my god. What is it with you two and bets?" Bonnie wondered, shutting the door.

I shrugged. "Makes life interesting." Kai commented, I clicked my fingers.

"Exactly." I agreed, he grinned kissing my cheek and I smiled. "So, we made a bet that if Grayson said dada before Christmas I'd dye my hair, if not Kai would dye his hair."

"Then why are you both blonde?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Grayson didn't speak, so Kai dyed his hair. But he put blonde hair dye in my shampoo, so I got this." I explained, cringing back to the memory.

Switching off the shower, I hummed a tune while wrapping a towel around my body. I grabbed another towel to begin drying my hair and walked into the bedroom.

"I'm not one of those crazy gir-" I paused and screamed at my reflection, the towel leaving my hand and falling onto the ground.

I stepped closer to the mirror in horror at the blonde strands that looked back at me. To make matters worse the dye had not completely coated my hair. I was still a brunette with uneven blonde streaks.