23

A.N - disclaimer the beginning of this chapter is 18+, so I'd advise anyone under to skip this section.

though from reading the comments that have been left on these books, no one is going to do that.

So enjoy

+

"Kai we've been here for hours, I think it's time we-" He put his finger to my lips and shook his head.

"Ri, please just stop talking so I can fuck you." My eyebrows rose but a smile formed on my lips. Kai saw this and smirked. "If you want me to, that is." He asked me that every time we had sex because he wanted to be assured I was comfortable and consented.

I pursed my lips together and nodded. "Words Ri." He told me while his hand took ahold of mine, pinning them above my head. He leaned down so his face was inches from mine. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

I licked my lips and nodded. "Yes."

He hummed as his other hand ran from my cheek down to my neck. "How badly?"

I huffed, growing impatient. "Kai-"

"I need words, baby." His smirk only grew when he clasped my breast in his hand, watching how I squirmed underneath him.

I shut my eyes for a second, trying to suppress my moans because they'd only feed his ego. My eyes opened and met with his. "Malachai." Kai trailed his hand down lower until it reached the bottom of my shirt. I shuddered slightly as his hand touched my skin. I lifted my head up to break the distance between our faces. "I want you to fuck me hard."

His teeth shined as his grinned exposed them. In a second his hand left my stomach and was holding my face. "Gladly." His lips met mine and I took this opportunity to try and free my hands, though his grasp didn't weaken.

Kai liked to have control and be in control, though i couldn't complain too much because the sex was always great.

His legs fell between mine, giving me the change to wrap my legs around his waist. I lifted my hips up to grind against his and heard a small groan leave his lips into mine. Kai pulled back from the kiss, his hand still holding my face. He shook his head slightly and chuckled.

"Don't make me tie you up again Ri." He threatened but it only excited me and he could tell from the smile on my face.

I hummed. "Like that's going to stop me, Malachai." I said kissing his lips quickly as I forced his hips down onto mine. It wasn't difficult to tell that Kai was already excited, I guess is one way to put it.

"Bad girl." He tutted.

I matched his smirk. "Bad boy."

"Just for you Ri." He winked, letting go of my face. I moved my jaw on reflex and heard a tear then felt Kai's hand on my stomach again. My eyes widened when I saw that he had tore my shirt down the middle. "I'm sick of waiting."

It took him seconds to tear open my bra. His eyes flickered from my bare chest to my face before he ran his tongue across my breasts, focusing on my nipples. I let out a moan and arched my back to meet his mouth. Kai let out a small chuckle then blew cold air onto my chest making me gasp with a violent shudder.

"Kai." I whined, trying to pull my hands free.

"Say the magic words."

I narrowed my eyes. "No."

"Ri, say it I want to know if I like it or not." He replied his hand on my stomach, moving down until my leggings were pulled down to my knees. "Come on baby."

I shook my head. "I'm not going to say it because that's what Grayson is going to call you."

He shook his head, his eyes fixed on my body. "Not necessarily." He said, slipping his hand into my underwear. I gasped when his fingers made contract with my skin. "He can always just call my dad and that's it."