26

"Riley?" Kaleb rose his eyebrows in confused. "What's happened to you, love?" He stared at me in worry as I stood at his door.

I shook my head and pushed my way into his apartment, shutting the door behind me. I locked the door and broke the handle off. My mind replayed all the events and I felt my body shake repulsively. Kaleb took a step closer to me, slowly placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Love what happened?"

His voice was entering my ears but I couldn't comprehend anything he said. I flinched and slapped his hand away from my shoulder. I paced over to the window and forced it shut. Not realising the amount of strength I had, the glass shattered and flew back on myself. I felt my skin pierce as the glass pierced into my flesh, though the second they were there they healed.

"Riley." Kaleb called, his voice louder and he footsteps echoed behind me. "What is going on? What happened to you?"

"Stop." My lip trembled and i clutched the window sill in my hands. Tears fell down my cheeks. "Stop."

"Make what stop?" Kaleb asked, his hand on my arm. I flinched again. "What happened, where is Ka-"

"Stop!" I screamed, interrupting him before he could finish. My scream echoed in the room and felt a violate shake because of it. More windows broken and glass scattered across the floor of the apartment.

I hadn't even realised that my knees had gave out. I dropped onto the floor with a thud. I rolled around in the glass, not even caring about the new scratches and cuts that came onto my exposed skin. My scream was cut short when the wood lounged into my chest moved and I gasped, my eyes opening wide. Kaleb looked at me, kneeling down to my level. I noticed blood on his ears and he put his hand on my cheek.

"Bloody hell, what happened to you, love?"

I glanced up so my eyes met his. I gasped again, trying to keep my chest still. "I..." I paused and whimpered. "Kai..." I shook my head. "Kai..." my words drifted off as my eyelids fell heavy as unconsciousness called me.

++++

BEFORE:

"So, you mean to tell me that we came here to murder a psychopath and instead of helping, you two decided to have sex in the bathroom?" Damon asked, raising his eyebrows.

Kai and I exchanged a glance. "Yes." Was all he said.

I adjusted my dress strap and Damon narrowed his eyes. "I can't believe you two."

"Least she can't get pregnant." Kai mumbled under his breath. "Because being able to cu-"

"Did you get Julian?" I interrupted Kai, with chuckled while he adjusted his tie.

Damon shook his head. "We lost him because our key witch decide to make more baby Parker's in the bathroom." His eyes fell on Kai.

Kai rolled his eyes, fixing his hair with his hands. "She can't get pregnant, Damon."

"Then explain Grayson."

"We weren't dead then." Kai fired back with a grin. Damon scoffed and he winked. "Besides, you can watch next time Damon."

"How about joining?" Damon winked back.

"Why don't you two just fuck each other?" I said to the two of them, making them look at me.

"Don't tempt me now Ri." Kai beamed. Damon scoffed and shoved his shoulder. I laughed.

"We need to focus." I told them. "Julian is free and wants us all dead."