25

A.N - disclaimer some 18+ so please don't read if you're not 18

++++

"No." I shook my head and Kai glanced my way. I undid my seatbelt. "I changed my mind let's go home and have sex or something."

His eyebrows rose. "Ri don't tempt me."

"Malachai if we go back right now, grab Grayson from Jo and Ric and leave Mystic Falls I will suck your dick the entire ride to the airport."

Kai gripped the wheel a little tighter and shifted in his seat. "Ri." He said slowly, shaking his head. "You're lying anyways."

"When would I lie to you Malachai?" I lied, reaching over and stroking his thigh. Kai looked at my hand as it rose higher up and inhaled sharply.

"No." Kai said, moving my hand from his thigh. "Ri, they need us."

I huffed and turned to put my hand on my door when I heard a click. I scowled at Kai who sent me a wink. "Hate you."

"Love you more, Ri." He said with his eyes on the road.

I folded my arms together. "I don't understand why I'm supposed to be Julian's prey."

"Because you're ever so sexy Ri." Kai beamed with a shrug and smile.

"I already know that Malachai."

He hummed, drumming his fingers against the wheel. "Besides I thought you liked a good old party."

"Not when it's to celebrate someone who helped torture me and hosted by the man I hate the most."

"Well at least I know you don't hate me the most." Was all Kai replied and I sighed, while he laughed.

The rest of the journey wasn't long and soon enough Kai was parking up outside of the Salvatore's. I bit on my lip, nervously scrunching my clutch in my hands. Kai must have sensed this because he reached over and held my hand in his.

I looked at him, he was already looking at me. "Nothing going to happen to you, Ri." He lifted up my hand and kissed the back of it, making me feel a little more at ease.

"You promise?" I sounded like a child but nobody scared me to the more than Julian.

Kai smiled. "I promise, baby."

I gave him a small smile and nodded. "I hate everyone for making me do this." I muttered to myself, whilst we got out of the car.

He laughed, wrapping his arms around me from behind. He planted a kiss on my cheek. "Don't worry, if you can handle two years alone with me then you can handle Julian."

I laughed at his words and turned around to face him. "I guess I can handle just about anything." He hummed and took my hand in his. As he sliced my palm and his, I looked at him. "Just curious, do you always carry a knife around with you?"

Kai shrugged, finishing the spell. "It's been useful, Ri." He said, putting away his knife. "Especially with heretics running around."

I held my hand. "Just remember to take this spell off."

"Don't worry, I will."

"That's what you said last time." He just smirked and kissed me quickly.

Damon, Stefan, Elena, Caroline and Bonnie were out of their cars, walking beside us to the house. I gulped, my hands holding Kai's.

"Baby, don't worry." Kai whispered to me. I forced a grin and stood up straighter.

"I'm not worrying." I lied through my teeth. "I'm just thinking, did I fill Grayson's bottle before we left?"