18

"Malachai Parker put me down right now!" I demanded, punching his back as hard as I possibly could though my blows had little affect to his muscular body.

Kai just laughed and I gulped when his footsteps came to a stop. "Ri, you brought this on yourself."

I shook my head, wrapping my arms around him. "I didn't." I paused while he laughed even more. "I swear, do this and I'll-"

"Bye Ri." Kai interrupted and my body was thrown off his.

My scream echoed for at least a twenty mile radius as I felt my body falling quickly. "I hate you!" I yelled out to Kai, watching him become even smaller.

Since it was clear that Kai wasn't ready to discuss his deep feelings and thoughts to me just yet, we took a trip out of the house. Mainly it was to avoid the Salvatore's and distract Kai's mind a little more. It took a long car drive with some small talk until we came across a waterfall, how we discovered it I'll never know but instantly it was clear that we were going there. Jo was fine to watch Grayson for longer because he was still asleep, but we didn't plan to stay long.

My hair covered my sight as gravity forced my body down until my back slapped against the water beneath. I sunk into the water, engulfed by the water. I swam up the surface and gasped loudly, moving my wet hair out of my face.

"You seem a little wet." Kai commented, now at the bottom of the waterfall by the lake beneath it. I scoffed, splashing water at his feet.

"Wetter than you make me." I winked. Kai rose a brow in shock and I smirked.

"Tell me the password." I laughed. The reason behind Kai throwing me off the cliff was that I changed his Twitter password, though my intentions were to reduce his time on it since he was completely hooked.

I shook my head. "No."

"Ri."

"Malachai."

"Riley."

"Join me, it's boring by myself."

"Tell me the password and I will."

"No you won't." I huffed. "You'll spend the whole here on Twitter reading pointless tweets."

"No I won't, Ri."

"I bet you anything that you will Kai. You can't live without Twitter."

"I can."

I rose a brow. "Want to make a bet?"

He smirked. "Why not, baby?"

I smirked back. "If you don't go on Twitter for an entire hour, then I'll...."

"You will show off your tattoo on your lower back for a whole week." He spoke for me. I cringed somewhat, but nodded in agreement.

"Alright but if I win...." I paused. "You have to spend a day watching my shows with me."

Kai groaned but ultimately nodded. "Fine, deal."

I grinned. "Good, now come on down." Kai grinned and jumped into the water with me.

++++

"Ri, do you know what day it is?" Kai asked me, grinning widely.

I brought my eyebrows together. "Thursday?"