Lost

~Yamatonokami Yasusada~
大和守 安定

I have no luck in getting Hakata.. Well the good news is another UTC is coming, so more koban in my wallet~ \0/

Requested by Hitaa_~ (Sorry it's short -.-ll)

Enjoy~

----------------------------------------------

What am I doing here in this place...

Here the uchigatana was, waiting outside a provision shop for his master.

The heat became unbearable as time passed by, flaring the navy blue-haired sword. He hated the sweltering heat, especially during the summer season.

Why is she taking so long..

"Aruji are you-"

There were no signs of his master in that shop.

Where did she go?!

Rushing out from the shop, he looked around the marketplace frantically, but she was completely out from his sight.

"Aruji-sama!! Aruji-sama!!"

He shouted for her, earning attention from people who brushed through him. Walking to another street, he shouted for her again, in which a waving hand was seen towards him. The blue-haired brunette ran towards her, and was about to give her a long nag for going lost all of a sudden where she presented two ice cold popsicles, surprising him.

"Here's one for you, and one for me! It would be nice to enjoy these during the hot summer days!"

Handing him the popsicle, she began to enjoy it, savouring the taste and also the coolness at the same time.

"Hah... Don't just go elsewhere without telling me."

"Sorry Yasuda! I'll tell you wherever I go! I am going to the tea shop to buy tea leaves!"

Skipping off without waiting for her sword, he gave another sigh, wondering why does he have such a idiotic yet cute master.