Beauty

~Kashuu Kiyomitsu~
加州 清光

Requested by Desrie_Low

Enjoy~~ More kashuu (sounds like chashuu found in ramen XD)

---------------------------------------------------------

"Kashuu Kiyomitsu! What are you doing here?"

A certain sage looked at the sword, who was resting at his room. It was his turn to do fieldwork, along with Shishiou.

But he hated it. Those work would scratch his nail polish and ruin it.

He was afraid that he will not be loved by his master, just like how his previous master Okita Souji abandoned him when the tip of his blade was broken.

"Kashuu, are you sick? If that's the case, I'll ask someone to replace you. I'll also call Yasusada to take care of you until you're fully recovered. Have a good rest."

The sage said, and left his room.

He could feel the stress in her voice.

"Kashuu, sick again? Do you need anything?" Yasusada slid the door open, and sat beside the sleeping figure.

"I am not sick."

"Huh? Then you should be doing fieldwork. Don't slack off."

"...I don't want to."

Again, he was scared that once the sage thinks that he's not beautiful, she would cast him aside, replacing him with other swords like Ichigo or Hasebe as the secretary.

"Look, Kashuu! If you keep going on like this, Aruji-sama won't use you anymore!" Yasusada chided him, sending the resting sword to a sitting position.

"Kashuu, you are beautiful. Everyone in the citadel knows that. Being beautiful doesn't just mean dabbing yourself with makeup or accessories. There are many other ways."

A lock inside him was opened.

He realised it.

Standing up, he changed to his farmwork outfit and left for the sage's room.

He knew that being beautiful can be expressed in other ways.

And he's determined to do so from now onwards.